Everton Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not even upset by that defeat today. It was clear early on when the ref decided only to book players in blue that they would win. We had to defend for so long, and did it pretty well. When I saw Keane coming on I knew he would somehow feck it up, and then he hailed a cab. Keane is useless.

We are crap, I don't hide that fact, but some of those decisions today were very strange. Konate should have seen red and they knew it and subbed him straight away. I hope Klopp is moaning about the inconsistency of the officials again this week, but I won't hold my breath.

Hopefully Keane never plays for us again
Keane seemed decent when he first arrived ??

Kenwright seemed to be as popular as a fart in a lift with a sizeable section of the Everton fanbase. But I have no doubt about him being a proper Evertonian and, as others have said, a decent bloke. Maybe, like Franny, he just wasn't cut out for chairmanship of a big football club. R.I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.