Everton Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
An interesting question is had Everton refused to cooperate with their investigation what could they have done?
Chelsea submitted incorrect financial information and nothing happened to them.

Cheslea have admitted to them dont about the leak ones though!?

Think difference is if Everton told ffp we don't need any help we will sort it! It would still be in black and white in your accounts who you bought the losses!

An interesting question is had Everton refused to cooperate with their investigation what could they have done?
Chelsea submitted incorrect financial information and nothing happened to them.
Haven’t we only just become aware of Chelsea‘s possible incorrect account filing?

Not sure the PL will have had sufficient time to create a case as of yet.

Haven’t we only just become aware of Chelsea‘s possible incorrect account filing?

Not sure the PL will have had sufficient time to create a case as of yet.
Chelsea used a method called amortisation which spreads the transfer fee over the length of the contract thus avoiding any repercussions. We were just plain stupid and cheated a system through bad management and allowing people to have control over issues they possibly knew nothing about. I mean whatever the ceiling is surely someone at the club is able to count ffs

Chelsea used a method called amortisation which spreads the transfer fee over the length of the contract thus avoiding any repercussions. We were just plain stupid and cheated a system through bad management and allowing people to have control over issues they possibly knew nothing about. I mean whatever the ceiling is surely someone at the club is able to count ffs
Chelsea’s current spending policy hasn’t fully been accounted for, so the PL can’t do anything until next season at the earliest, when Chelsea have filed their accounts for this season. Even then, aren’t the rules changing to 70% of revenue on wages etc?

The accounting leaks from Cyprus might be more likely to see them charged, but that might take years too, given how long they took to charge us.

seems to me the amortisation route chelsea have gone is very short sighted. They're likely to end up with a lot of high earners on long contracts and high wages who can't get near the first team. All they have done is move the problem 4 or 5 years down the line, and thats without the latest revelations about the previous regime

seems to me the amortisation route chelsea have gone is very short sighted. They're likely to end up with a lot of high earners on long contracts and high wages who can't get near the first team. All they have done is move the problem 4 or 5 years down the line, and thats without the latest revelations about the previous regime
For the Chelsea approach to work, every signing needs to be 1000% spot on for it to pay off as you are mortgaging the future. Everybody could see it was anything but that as it is too scattergun. If FFP remains in place Chelsea are fucked in the medium term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.