Everton V City Post Match Thread

andrewmswift said:
SiMCFC said:
andrewmswift said:
46 million is not 60 million.
Went into reporter mode then and exagerated, Its more like 52 million

32 + 14.6. not even close to 52
Transfer Fees have him down as 22,900 presume that is with his agent etc? Anyway not the place to discuss that, he isn't worth anywhere near that.

argyle said:
Damien10 said:
Mangala getting far to much critsism,it seems when Jovetic went of he was the next easy target. Manuel shouldn't be playing Lampard in that midfield two. Lampard always goes foward and he struggles to get back in time.

Because he's shit. Can't pass and too many times Lukaku was able to go past him with ease.
That's because Lukaku is very good. Mangala played him about a well as anybody could do.

Victoria-bahs said:
Damien10 said:
The Managla hate continues in the post match thread I see. Unjustified.
i know its his first season in the League so unfair.. the moaning c**ts must have someone to hate its what they live for.. .. he will be out CB for the next 10 yrs
The thing is, it all started after the ball deflected of him for a corner, a situation that wasn't even his fault.

Damien10 said:
The Managla hate continues in the post match thread I see. Unjustified.
You seem to not like people calling it as it is.

His performance was quite poor and lacked any sort of composure.

Demichelis' pass completion was 92% whilst Mangala's was 65%

chesterbells said:
Don Karleone said:
Failing to see what Jovetic brings to the table to be honest.

At least as a striker.

If/when Bony comes he should make way imho. And in terms of midfield, I dont see how he gets in there either in our starting eleven

Yup that's pretty much how I see it as well

My first post here. First of all, Hart is not good enough to play in a team that's want to be the best in the world. He is a very good keeper, but not world class. Hi did a misstake today again and he does not give security to the backline. Mangala is worth like 2 million beacuse his young. He is a liabilty in the back. Compare him to Varane and you now what I mean. City played well today and should have won. We should play Caballero in the future and Mangala needs to be on the bench to learn who to play. Excuse my english.

Hardly the end of the world. Everton is a tough place to go, irrespective of them having a tough time at the moment. Played well enough, and Aguero got 20 minutes under his belt.

Can't win every game, it's just not going to happen. Take a point and move on.

Unnecessary slagging of our players here.FFS give it a break .
Positive - 1 point gain away at Hackerton and King Kun is back.
Come on city

We must have a mental block. As soon as we score we look shit. Too many times we are letting teams back in the match after we've taken then lead.

My only complaint is we tried to score the perfect goal against a parked bus. Thought some of the football was the best Ive seen this season in what was awful conditions. Our pass and movement was mesmersing at times. Silva ? well what can you say about him ? simply world class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.