Everton V City Post Match Thread

MCFCinUSA said:
I've just been through all ten pages of this thread and no one's mentioned our last minute substitution - can anyone explain this?

Why take off Nasri with only injury time left?

(surely we weren't settling for the draw & looking to run the clock down??)

Page 3.... Crap subs and Nasri strolled off like we were winning

citymad said:
argyle said:
Damien10 said:
Mangala getting far to much critsism,it seems when Jovetic went of he was the next easy target. Manuel shouldn't be playing Lampard in that midfield two. Lampard always goes foward and he struggles to get back in time.

Because he's shit. Can't pass and too many times Lukaku was able to go past him with ease.

watch the game again fool, he played very well.

I watched the fucking game. I also saw his shit passes and the way Lukaku bossed him on the one on ones. If he wore any other shirt you'd say he was crap but put on a City shirt and he can do no wrong.

cant quite understand the general fury on here, i thought the performance was pretty good in general and it's far from a bad result. Just a bit of stray finishing away from a comfortable win really.

Said before the game, I'd have been happy with a point. Especially with Yaya missing, and players just returning from injury. However it's a real concern, how we keep loosing our heads, when in front, and throwing leads away. Too many complacent performances today, I won't single anyone out, as a few just weren't at the races. Our inability to put away many chances came back and bit us on our arse yet again. We have more than enough talent to bury these chances, we need to be more clinical, and take a chance from distance more. The amount of times, we break at pace, only to slow it down, at the opposition box, is also a concern, we're just allowing their defence to regroup, and can't break it down. Also how long do we have to be totally inept at corners, before the management team actually address the issue? Becoming a bit of a joke now. All in all though, a point is a point, and we're still right in the mix, so keep your heads up blues. A bright blue future is still ours for the taking.

A point is ok, that's probably the most effort Everton have put in all season and we had the usual rubbish ref at Goodison giving them everything. We should beat Arsenal who are weak away from home and have a few injuries themselves.

Henkeman said:
Hardly the end of the world. Everton is a tough place to go, irrespective of them having a tough time at the moment. Played well enough, and Aguero got 20 minutes under his belt.

Can't win every game, it's just not going to happen. Take a point and move on.

Disappointed with the draw but Im with you, It was point in Evertons cup final.

The city corner continue to frustrating as hell you would hope that at least one of them go in

blueinsa said:
Like ragcafe on here if we dont win every game ffs.

This player shit, that player wank etc etc etc.

Not a fucking clue some of those spouting, not a fucking clue and very very short memories!

Do you think Navas is a good crosser of the ball then?

It's disappointing we couldn't get the win but it's not the end of the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.