Everton V City Post Match Thread

Still a good point put things into perspective no ya ya and no out and out striker until kun came on .We now have a full squad and with the additions of bonny and maybe another the title race is going to the wire again...

We have a few on here that should support Chelsea seeing as they award them the title every other week.

Everybody is Shit!

The Ref was a wanker!

They tried really hard!

The title is over!

In short what a futile bunch of whining b*st*rds we've become. Pathetic in fact.

As the lord Mancini would say 'This is football, it is difficult', and that folks sums it up. A draw was a fair result in a competitive game played in poor conditions.

Always a tough place for us to go, I'd say I'd take the point. Of course it was Typical City that today was really the only day that the Everton of last season has showed up this season

Victoria-bahs said:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...g-Fernando-and-Fernandinho-look-the-same.html

well if you cannot tell the differance you should rind a new job ! rasist comment ?? what did Rodney Marsh have to leave sky for a daft comment-

Complaints should be sent ?

Does my head in this, people getting shot to death in Paris, .unemployment, poverty and some people feel the need to complain over a totally innocuous comment with no racist/malice intended....good bloody grief....would anyone seriously give a shit if a black football person said he couldn't tell the difference between 2 white players, watching a live match in the heat of a studio? It's pathetic.

jimmygrimblesboots said:
homerdog said:
chicagoblues said:
Give it a rest will you?
You starting to sound like a broken record now.

Why? I don't see anybody disagreeing with me!

Navas is a grafter ,and he brings the ball 40/50 yards out of defence on many occasions , his final ball is a lottery though and he needs to be more composed when he gets goal chances , apart from that he works his socks off for the team and never shirks a challenge. Not a bad player at all , and he is consistent , hes never had a real stinker of a game , but also never man of the match , gives a 7 out of ten performance every time , dont knock it.

Absolutely spot on.

I thought this was a very respectable performance considering that we were again without Vinnie or either of our two first choice strikers and we had no Ya Ya either. Had Sergio been match fit for 90 minutes we'd have been coming home with three points. At least he got some valuable pitch time in. We did dominate the ball, are a very accomplished team but just lacked someone to put the ball in the net. Whatever people say about Everton's confidence and form there was nothing wrong with either today - we dominated a very good side. We do look dodgy at the back at times, but so did they in the first half, but more often than not it was our creative play which made chances, which we had no-one to take, rather than poor Everton defence! I don't think, however, that their goal was the result of a mistake from Joe. Baines delivery was superb and no-one of ours ever managed to attack the ball (or get anywhere near it, in fact). At the time I was screaming to know what Joe was doing, but having seen it again I think he did all he could do. It was just a classically good cross and header. There were some suggestions at the time that our goal was offside because their 'keeper was ahead of Ferna, but some of ours said he was clearly onside. Anyone give any clarification?

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
Victoria-bahs said:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...g-Fernando-and-Fernandinho-look-the-same.html

well if you cannot tell the differance you should rind a new job ! rasist comment ?? what did Rodney Marsh have to leave sky for a daft comment-

Complaints should be sent ?

Does my head in this, people getting shot to death in Paris, .unemployment, poverty and some people feel the need to complain over a totally innocuous comment with no racist/malice intended....good bloody grief....would anyone seriously give a shit if a black football person said he couldn't tell the difference between 2 white players, watching a live match in the heat of a studio? It's pathetic.

Agreed. Nothing to apologise for. Unfortunately, facebook and twitter will smell blood in the water now and we all know how that goes!

Bilboblue said:
I think some of our 'fans' need to take a long hard look in the mirror, we weren't poor today, we should have won but didn't. No team has the divine right to win every game and Everton are a decent side.

I wouldn't have been unhappy with a point before the match and while it is disappointing to have thrown away the lead, it's not the end of the world, far from it, we may well look upon this result at the end of the season as a point gained.

Maybe a few of you need to pull your heads out of your arses and stop slagging individual players off, we win as a team, we draw and lose as a team, either get behind us or fuck off somewhere your ilk will welcome you, like trafford.

+1.

Dynamo11 said:
Always a tough place for us to go, I'd say I'd take the point. Of course it was Typical City that today was really the only day that the Everton of last season has showed up this season

I think 94th min equaliser the other day helped restore a bit of confidence and out lack of killer instinct today let them get their belief up.

Compared to dropping 2 points when 2-0 up at home to Burnley, losing at home to Stoke Shitty and dropping 2 points at the complete and utter shite that is QPR, this is a decent point! If we lose out at the end of the season, it's those fuck ups that will have cost us, not this game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.