Everton V City Post Match Thread

jimharri said:
Rickaccurate said:
These post match threads are brutal
We should all of them 10-0
And the every player should have a statue or be burned at the cross....
blueMOAN post match forum!!!
For example :
City is now 2 points behind
And have played.....(?) games with their
Best players all starting, healthy, and in good form?
I would guess none!
Chelsea all but 6?
Quit your damn complaining
Am I the only one struggling to make sense of that post?
His username needs a rethink!

How we go again. Haven't won so every player we have is dogshit,wank etc.
Some people need to grow up a bit. Good 1st half poor finishing. Thought we
dropped off 2nd half and to concede to THAT goal so soon after leading is criminal.
The 2 defenders watching Naismith run off them should shoulder as much blame as Hart.
But overall it's a point and nothing is dead and buried yet. Plus we're still in the FA cup
and Champions League. Chill FFS.

At least it wasn't a loss. If we go and beat Chelsea in a few weeks time we will have a 1 point gap separating us from Chelsea. Also, the season is far from over, Chelsea are shown to slip up on occasions where we least expect it. There are still a few twists and turns left in the title race.

Anyone who thinks we're gonna go to Stamford bridge without Yaya and win is on crack. Please bookmark this post! Everton away usually is a tough tough game but today was a chance we didn't take, it was a game we needed to win because realistically if we lose at Stamford bridge we could be 5 points behind again. This is gonna be harder than last season to win the title now.

Not the end of the world that we drew but IMO it was more than a lack of finishing. We missed Yaya controlling the midfield. Fernando and Fernandinho took a long time to get into the game and that meant we had a lot less time to win the game.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
How we go again. Haven't won so every player we have is dogshit,wank etc.
Some people need to grow up a bit. Good 1st half poor finishing. Thought we
dropped off 2nd half and to concede to THAT goal so soon after leading is criminal.
The 2 defenders watching Naismith run off them should shoulder as much blame as Hart.
But overall it's a point and nothing is dead and buried yet. Plus we're still in the FA cup
and Champions League. Chill FFS.

+1

Armaan said:
Anyone who thinks we're gonna go to Stamford bridge without Yaya and win is on crack. Please bookmark this post! Everton away usually is a tough tough game but today was a chance we didn't take, it was a game we needed to win because realistically if we lose at Stamford bridge we could be 5 points behind again. This is gonna be harder than last season to win the title now.

So you are now basically saying City is a one man team?

this ref really should be struck off, I know it sounds like im blaming the ref im not
but its every game he does not just us
gives decisions based on the loudest crowd/biggest appeals, even blew up when no one appealed

simply should not be refereeing ANY football match.

anyway thought it was a good performance that with a decent finisher we would have won comfortably
navas apart from pace offers nothing, squad player for me
jovetic no better than dzeko i.e both average strikers, miss far to many chances
mangala has given me the lescotts, very nervous on the ball and poor distribution
you can usually tell if a player is decent or average pretty much straight off but for me
this is as good as it gets with him, disappointing considering the fee.

kun obviously not match fit
silva priceless

still 2-3 players short for champions league success but we are still only 2 behind the chavs.
shows how far our expectations have risen eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.