Everton V City Post Match Thread

The conditions were atrocious, especially in the second half. I was looking at the corner flag and it was bent over near enough adjacent to the pitch. We tried really hard today and it was good point.
I don't get all the Navas hate. Yes he should have done better with the chance he had, but he can not cross the ball if there is no there for him to cross it to. He looked far more of a threat than Nasri yet people just like giving the lad shit.
It was a good point, in poor conditions at a difficult place to go.

Point at Goodison. Not a result I would have described as bad if you asked me last September. I have a feeling it may not be what dippers would call 'our year', but let's just see how things are at easter.

I'll take that, a point at Goodison is always a good result, it's much more annoying to balls it up to Burnley.

Hart made an error, but oh well, we move on. We played some great stuff and just needed somebody to stay up front, rather than Jovetic wandering off into anonymity.

Good performance all in all, much better than some of our really shaky stuff at home recently, but that's been a theme this season, we need to crack that at home to the Gooners next week.

Hart was given little choice with no one picking up the scorer.

It is an impossible situation, and if he stays on his line he also gets knocked.

Piss poor finishing in the first half cost us two points.
I think we missed Jimmy running all over the pitch like a headless chuck drawing their defence out giving our midfielders more space - no, I'm not having a go at Jovetic, I thought he had a decent enough game.
The free kick that lead to their goal was a bit soft but we have to learn to stop giving our opponents dead ball situations in dangerous positions.

Joe Hart did really well today .
I don't blame him for the Everton goal .
I blame the City player who should have marked the scorer .
Anyway could be a good point that at the end of the seaon .
I've been impressed with our away record this season .
Just our HOME form letting us down this season .

ManCityX said:
MOTD made it look like they dominated after an even first half.
I agree .
It looked like Everton dominated .
They didn't we dominated that 1st half .

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-1-man-city-1-8419479" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... -1-8419479</a>
Stuart Brennan wtf?
Hart 5
Mangala 4

Really don't know what some people see

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.