Everton v City post match

If we carry on like this then Spurs next week & Monaco in a few weeks time will rip City another arsehole.

Counter attack is killing us & any side with pure pace is wrecking the back 3-4 or whatever we are trying to play & Bravo isn't saving piss all,

Watching Monaco now & they look the dogs nollocks, Falco looks like another player.

Time to make some big decisions & while we have 2 weeks left in the market maybe go for N'Zonzi & Rakitic + gamble on Van Dick from Southampton to give us some power. Hopefully Vinny can get back in & paired with Vigil we will get some strength at the back. Also Willy has to be 1st choice. Maybe try Stones at right back or right side of a 3??

Willy
Stones. Kompany Virgil Van Dyke
N'Zonzi
Rakitic. Yaya
Sterling. KDB. Jesus

Aguero

Dino back in when ban finished..

Time to get Alex Garcia & Sane involved.

My understanding is that we already have 17 foreigners in the squad. So if we bring 3 more in 3 have to be removed from the squad. Who would you axe?

Don't we all, seeing as we haven't won an away PL game from a losing position for 21 years
You mean apart from Burnley a few weeks ago.
Or Watford last season?
Or am I being whooshed? - Ah must the the whoosh bit as we even won at Klanfield from a losing position in that time.

The players downed tools on him yesterday, how does he address that??, drop all 11, which you could argue could be warranted, personally think the dressing room has gone but the players need to take a good look at themselves because that yesterday was embarrassing

That was the most concerning thing for me yesterday. I remember years back when the filth were winning everything. I would stumble on an odd game of theirs in the pub and on a rare occasion the opposition would score maybe one, sometimes two. You just knew from then on it would be like the Alamo and they would absolutely batter teams for the last 20/30/40 mins or whatever it happened to be. What did we do after going 2-0 down? Almost gave up. Did De Bruyne touch the ball in the second half? Other than the shot from Aguero that was going wide when the keeper saved it and a Toure feee kick that I could have saved, what did we create?....nothing and that is a major concern. At least at Leicester we kept going. It was a terrible second half yesterday from the team and the manager who I don't want to see sat looking glum on the bench. His substitutions were awful and I could see little tactical change going on.

It was a very poor day.

This all will come good in the end I keep reading. I'm not sure it will with the soft underbelly and hugely unbalanced squad age wise. 6 players starting who are over 30 is 3 too many to win games in this league. We need at least 5 new players, maybe even more and after spending £300m plus in recent seasons that should not be the case. Our planning has been shambolic.

We got lucky finishing 4th last season and this looks like being more of the same where we may do the same but I would say it's 50/50 on us missing out.

That was the most concerning thing for me yesterday. I remember years back when the filth were winning everything. I would stumble on an odd game of theirs in the pub and on a rare occasion the opposition would score maybe one, sometimes two. You just knew from then on it would be like the Alamo and they would absolutely batter teams for the last 20/30/40 mins or whatever it happened to be. What did we do after going 2-0 down? Almost gave up. Did De Bruyne touch the ball in the second half? Other than the shot from Aguero that was going wide when the keeper saved it and a Toure feee kick that I could have saved, what did we create?....nothing and that is a major concern. At least at Leicester we kept going. It was a terrible second half yesterday from the team and the manager who I don't want to see sat looking glum on the bench. His substitutions were awful and I could see little tactical change going on.

It was a very poor day.

This all will come good in the end I keep reading. I'm not sure it will with the soft underbelly and hugely unbalanced squad age wise. 6 players starting who are over 30 is 3 too many to win games in this league. We need at least 5 new players, maybe even more and after spending £300m plus in recent seasons that should not be the case. Our planning has been shambolic.

We got lucky finishing 4th last season and this looks like being more of the same where we may do the same but I would say it's 50/50 on us missing out.
Totally agree, going back to Utd, even at 3 down, you knew that they would just keep going and get at least something, this lot just "quit" yesterday, the manager looks broken, the team is average at best, complete overhaul is required which is going to take maybe 2/3 Windows, will pep be around for them, I'm not to sure

Bring joe back, bravo is absolutely hopeless. And buy some defenders that can defend before the window closes or we're not finishing in the top 6 nevermind top 4.

If we're going to miss out on top 4 (and i've not given up on it yet) i'd hope we do miss out on top 6, stay out of the bloody europa league and concentrate of the prem.

Our 'big' players are actually not big players at all. Just pretenders that go hiding when they're not afforded 10 metres of space.

city need to make some big decisions now! Decisions that for some reason have been avoided for well over 18 months!

I want to see a young vibrant city team with pace, flair, bags of talent and plenty off passion and commitment! They don't have to be the best straight away but we can't keep serving up the same stale shite from the same stale 30+ yr olds we've been relying on for far too long!

Nearly every game we have lost we should have buried but missed a catalogue of chances and then went missing defensively, another awful display. If we play like that against Spurs we will take a bigger beating than we did on Sunday.. Its a news blackout for me now, too painful to listen to the usual suspects slagging us off. Top 4 will be a challenge now, the league has gone for sure, I just hope City knuckle down now and start playing to the best of their ability.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.