Everton v City post match

You shocked ? Really ?

Wow! I wasn't- that was on the cards .

4-0 fuck me , that was Everton not fucking Real Madrid.
Behave, so you forseen us getting spanked 4/0 after a great game in the cup with a full weeks rest lol

We turn it on when it suits lady, when the shit hits the fan we are nowhere- you're falling for the odd game we turn up in- for every Barca at home there's a Leicester round the corner.

A team of mard arses.
We turn it on when it suits lady, when the shit hits the fan we are nowhere- you're falling for the odd game we turn up in- for every Barca at home there's a Leicester round the corner.

A team of mard arses.
I think you have misread what I mean, we are shit but changing doesn't help, I watch non league lads on £15 a game (my lad being one) who show more passion and desire than some of these ****s we have at our club !

I think you have misread what I mean, we are shit but changing doesn't help, I watch non league lads on £15 a game (my lad being one) who show more passion and desire than some of these ****s we have at our club !

Totally agree bee- it's the reason why this is my last season as a ST holder , disconnected call it what you like and to be fair it's why I'm ranting on here a lot these days- I've fallen out of love with the game, it's all about the money now- when City have 4/5 homegrowns in the team then it will reignite.

No passion anymore lady.

We are Arsenal mark II, play pretty football, look outstanding when teams allow us to play, but we have the heart of a mouse. We go missing in action, as soon as the going gets tough. We try and walk the ball into the net.

We have NO leadership on or off the pitch. We have become a soulless, corporate whore.

khaldoon al Mubarak get over to Manchester and sort this out, and quickly.

Totally agree with people talking about a lack of leadership. We've never missed Vinnie more.

We can't really judge pep this season as he's working with mainly post pellegrini players,in my opinion we've got to drag ourselves through this season and start afresh and let pep bring in his own players,to be honest it might even do us good if we have no European football next season so we can rebuild properly,if we still come up short next year then we have a right to criticise him,surely he must know who needs to go.

I agree wholeheartedly with this. We need to stay the course. Give Pep time to rebuild. As little as any of us would like it, not playing in Europe next year would no doubt help our domestic cause.

Or perhaps the manager should play to his strengths (such as play through the middle), instead of asking him to play anywhere but the middle of the pitch?

Do you think Aguero would have dillie dallied like Sterling did for the penalty that should have been given?
Sterling first 3 thoughts are dilly dally & oh I'm going to get whacked because of it. Does my head in, undoubted abilities just not got the right chip set.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.