Everton Vs City Post Game Discussion thread

Re: I'm sorry but I can't accept this

bluemonkey71 said:
samharris said:
beano46 said:
That's just outrageous, watching that has just made me lose all faith in Mancini and makes me wonder if he really gives a shit.

See !!,,Bob has deflected the blame from the team and onto himself for you..

1-0 Bob. ;)

Exactly. Common sense prevails. He will give the boys a good rollicking in the dressing room then move on.

He takes it on the chin for the team. The press have a go at him and the players get on with it.

Anyone who believes what BM said is IMO delusional. By all accounts that's simply not his nature - he's meticulous in his planning and driven in his thinking.

I reckon he can see it getting to one or two of the players and of course he's trying to take the pressure off them. That's what Management is all about.

Well, thought a good nights sleep would calm me down but it hasn't. Not one for moaning after defeats but can't see how anyone can blame the ref for last night like some people on here seem to be doing.

We were piss poor, end of.

Dzeko was awful, again. Sorry I know some people love this guy but for me he ain't up to it. No pace, tries to shoot in the most stupid positions when a pass is the better option, never uses an ounce of strength for a man of his size and totally at fault in my view for evertons goal as it was never a foul. I would rather have had that everton forward last night, played with total heart and strength all game, dzeko take note how it should be done.

Don't think Mancini under prepared, think he was covering for the players and I give him credit for that but I hope he fuking roasted them at full time for what was an insipid and gutless performance.

Winners and champions do not put in performances like that, they do not fail to score against west brom, sunderland and everton, which ended with two pathetic defeats. They need to get the winning mentality quickly as teams are figuring us out away from home, 10 behind the ball and we ain't good enough to break them down

I love city and like u all am enjoying our current lofty position after years of utter shite (I was one of the many piss wet thru at York city away getting beaten 2-1) but we can't always use that as an excuse not to vent our frustrations on a forum like this. I don't get why people get so annoyed about people coming on here pointing out negatives. The players have to stand up and be counted, especially away from home, and they are simply not doing that at the moment which I find extremely annoying.

Hurry up and come back YaYA and come on city, we can do this!!

Mancini's admission, whatever his reasons, is a suicide note in all but name.

Personally, if we do not win this title by at least six points I think there is a justification for his position to be reviewed.

United have had half a team and best players missing, whilst fielding players close to 40 and no real summer spend.

Sure, title would be great, but no way should it be by default or in spite of the manager.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Personally, if we do not win this title by at least six points I think there is a justification for his position to be reviewed.

United have had half a team and best players missing, whilst fielding players close to 40 and no real summer spend.

Sure, title would be great, but no way should it be by default or in spite of the manager.

We aren't going to win the title by default. As I said earlier no team has been on more points than us after 23 games for the past 5/6 seasons, the problem we've got is this so called 'poor' United team people keep on referring to have also had an excellent points return this season. You can point to their missing players and no real summer spend despite them buying 3 players for close to £60mil but they recently have still had the likes of Evra, Ferdinand, Carrick, Nani, Valencia, Rooney and Hernandez all play who by anyones standard make the basis of a very good side.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

So what you're saying is that if we win it by one point its because the scum lost it ??

samharris said:
Pam said:
THIS IS SOMEONE'S FAULT!

Yes..its Evertons fault for scoring..

LOL

After a defeat, some people think getting on this forum would depress them. But its jibberish chat like this that make me laugh my ass off and be proud to be a fellow blue

samharris said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

So what you're saying is that if we win it by one point its because the scum lost it ??

No it will because City weren't good enough to actually reflect what the current state of the two sides are.

United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, never been so bad.

I'm just as focused on what the progression will be with Mancini at the helm over the coming seasons, as winning a one-off title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.