Everton vs City - Post Match Thread

This team can make history. If everything continues to click in the way it has so far and we steer clear of major injuries, we'll break records galore.
I love this club!

post: 8817147, member: 41986"]What was Nasri booked for?[/GOBBING OFF TO THE REF OVER SOMETHING.

He had been fouled up in the Everton right back area of the pitch by Coleman, but the referee ignored it. Nasri was still complaining minutes later and was booked.

i think we played well today and won 2 nil but i'am pissed as a fart so my judgement is a bit fucked up.
Your not the only one mate, just had a call from my mates in a pub in Liverpool sounds like everybody is rat arsed, damn wish I had gone now :(

That is an extra four points than the same fixtures, Chelsea and Everton, than last season. Goodison we rarely get more than a point at that bear pit so well done and keep it going!
Hunger and will to win is the difference if we keep that spirit we will take some stopping.

I like watching the match, you can see for yourself, listening to the radio commentators, tend to over-dramatise especially with their own agenda thus sending the blood pressure through the roof, normally unnecessarily !

Fantastic overall performance. Vinnie is back to his best and it's rubbing off on all of the defence.
The only negative was the 2 fouls outside of the box but that's pretty much it as everything else was professionally done to perfection.

Aleks massive upsurge in form is down to the sheer quality we possess on the left ,and as he alluded to in interview the continuous run of games without the weekly rotation with Clichy and finally ,having the sweetest left foot in the prem

Fantastic from all concerned. Apart from the odd hairy moment, barely a shot to save for Joe.

I LOVE the Blues playing on my Birthday. Last time was 5 years ago, when we beat the Red Dippers 3-0, AND I won a digital radio on Ken Bruce's Pop Master (36/39 and 3 in 10). Happy Days

Happy Birthday lg.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.