Everton vs City - Post Match Thread

Well I thought Everton played superbly,they will certainly contend for top six and perhaps even fourth.The fact we looked a class above tells me everything about our quality - our first eleven is a very formidable proposition and its going to soon get stronger.

Fantastic from all concerned. Apart from the odd hairy moment, barely a shot to save for Joe.

I LOVE the Blues playing on my Birthday. Last time was 5 years ago, when we beat the Red Dippers 3-0, AND I won a digital radio on Ken Bruce's Pop Master (36/39 and 3 in 10). Happy Days
article-2639042-1E19C9CC00000578-173_634x391.jpg

We don't win there that often and even when we have, we've not kept a clean sheet in doing so. I can't remember when we last won there with a 2 goal margin and being so dominant that they barely got out of their own half for long stretches.

I sort of disagree Karen. He should be praised for his calming influence on the squad, and not tinkering with the back five match to match.

He subsituted Aguero and Sterling which freed up Coleman to bomb forward which caused a few problems that weren't there before the change.

However congrats to Nasri for a sublime finish to make it 2-0.

I thought Fernadinho was outstanding in midfield, and Vinnie looks like he's getting back to his best.
Sterling looked knackered to me but you're right it did make us more open on that side
I think he has learnt not to change a winning team,he kept doing it last year which annoyed the hell out of me
He has us defending deeper and we look very solid now,last year the set up made vinny in particular looked bad when we know he is not
He has improved from last year,playing one up front really suits us better and he has changed his somewhat stubborn views

Anyone who watched that today and thought mangala played badly or rated him as a 5 is fucking pissed out of their tiny mind! Whole team fantastic again and the traveling support was again well done blues keep it up !

Just back from dipperville - that was one of the best away games ever. Just about the most comprehensive displays from the boys, our support must have sounded awesome too we never stopped singing. Top moment before though was John Stapleton returning his pie because he'd asked for steak and been given a Scouse pie instead the young girl serving him was star struck!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.