Everton vs City - Post Match Thread

Kolarov received only a 7 by some reports for today. But he was very good, scored a brilliant goal, and is still top of our players in ratings by squawka.

The only downside today is that my stake for my Kolarov first to score and City to win 2-0 bet was only £1.

Top performance would love to know the thoughts of the Watford Manager on how he s going to try and contain us next week
All the football brains in Italy will be working on that one.

The only downside today is that my stake for my Kolarov first to score and City to win 2-0 bet was only £1.

Top performance would love to know the thoughts of the Watford Manager on how he s going to try and contain us next week
2zqd56s.jpg

Three games, three wins and eight scored, none conceded. Even more noteworthy only one of the eight scored by Sergio, the other two forwards haven't scored, everyone of the midfield three have scored and Vinnie is the top scorer! Some team performances.

Great result and attitude is spot on.

Manuel wants a slap, though.

He almost cost us the victory with two bizarre subs.

Regardless of his goal, Nasri for Sterling was an absolute shocker.

It absolutely exposed Kolarov and only encouraged Coleman to start attacking, with no more overlaps to worry about.

Even Bony for a tiring Sergio, fan that I am, would have left it well alone.

Great result, thought we were outstanding today. good teams will go there this season and get beat they're a very good side.

Great result and attitude is spot on.

Manuel wants a slap, though.

He almost cost us the victory with two bizarre subs.

Regardless of his goal, Nasri for Sterling was an absolute shocker.

It absolutely exposed Kolarov and only encouraged Coleman to start attacking, with no more overlaps to worry about.

Even Bony for a tiring Sergio, fan that I am, would have left it well alone.

Can't agree about the Aguero sub. He was fucking hopeless by then & running on fumes. Dangerously close to picking up an injury.

Some great comments from Fat Sam on Sky re Ownership, Academy and way of doing business. Very respectful - was nice to hear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.