Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

Rabin had been talking about having a break from Twitter for weeks. There’s an opportunity for more of us to take on the journos like Rabin and PB have. Rabin’s research has been from material that is in the public domain. He has a great style / way of communicating his findings.

The alleged recording seems a stupid thing to do but we’ve only heard one side of the story.
What he should do is send various individuals his thoughts via PM so they can copy and paste it up on twitter against these vile cockroaches, he'd then stay anonymous and the cockroaches will get it from all angles

Well it’s a simple yes or no that would clear up whether it was that city tv guy but I guess he prefers to be vague about it.

He didn’t Need to quit if it was him. Just admit it was a mistake, delete it and get on with creating good city content !

Well it’s a simple yes or no that would clear up whether it was that city tv guy but I guess he prefers to be vague about it.

He didn’t Need to quit if it was him. Just admit it was a mistake, delete it and get on with creating good city content !

He would probably get peters if he admitted it as a honest mistake/ misjudgement which would discredit him totally in his chosen hobby

Listening to his 1st content thingy (what ever they call it) seems to be backing Rabin, so hope if it was him that he knows he done wrong and has deleted the recording ... not sure I’m comfortable with him making a joke of it with the lioness’s thing he has on Twitter (I’m assuming that’s what it relates too)

May not have been him though , maybe was the other bloke and he as quit on principle, seems to get some support as a honest guy from others doing similar fans video stuff

Hope whoever it was can give Rabin a guarantee that’s it’s been deleted and Rabin can go on fighting the good fight.

Very disappointed to read this. As Rabin says in later tweets, he hasn't named the person involved or even hinted at their identity so how can he fairly be accused of slander?

Blackmailing someone into deleting tweets doesn't sound like the act of someone who has "character"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.