Extreme day trips

I knew an American through work, he lived in London. I mentioned how beautiful Scotland was. He said hed done Scotland One Saturday he drove from London to Edinburgh, did some sightseeing and then drove back. Apparently that's doing Scotland.
Bearing in mind it's a minimum 7 hour drive one way I'm not sure he even saw Edinburgh never mind Scotland. Yanks hey, (waves to Ideehoe)

How old are your kids?

EbBDFfGWAAIH4qi.jpg

Only the fights are £93
You also have the costs of...
Transport to, or parking at, the departure airport
Transport from destination airport to the city you're visiting and the return back

And then the meal planning with two kids is going to be a logistical nightmare
Ok so a taxi to manc airport for us is £20. Bit more coming home so not too bad.
Got the bus from charleroi to brussells and back so maybe another £60 total?
Not sure why meals are a logistical nightmare?

I reckon itll be a £350 day. Maybe £400.

I knew an American through work, he lived in London. I mentioned how beautiful Scotland was. He said hed done Scotland One Saturday he drove from London to Edinburgh, did some sightseeing and then drove back. Apparently that's doing Scotland.
Bearing in mind it's a minimum 7 hour drive one way I'm not sure he even saw Edinburgh never mind Scotland. Yanks hey, (waves to Ideehoe)

Given that they think “Europe” is one place, that attitude is unsurprising.

I’ve been to New York, wouldn’t say I’ve “done” America.

Dont forget in the states, an hours drive is considered round the corner

What time do you think you will get to Brussels after getting through security and being on the bus and what time do you think you will have to get the bus back to the airport?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.