Ezequiel Lavezzi

The Game 77 said:
i might be wrong here but am i right in thinking this lad has got loads of pace or am i thinking of someone else ?

He is very fast.

really dont see the point in this... unless its him and balo or dzeko up top next yr... u never know mancini cud turn him into a goal machine?

Project said:
A lot of people are doing him a disservice. He is a *very* good player. Powerful, quick industrious.

I would agree that paying any more than £20m for him would see us getting shafted, but I'd welcome him here without a doubt. Quality player.

We will get shafted then because his release clause is well north of that number

Etchy said:
really dont see the point in this... unless its him and balo or dzeko up top next yr... u never know mancini cud turn him into a goal machine?

He is not a striker or a goalscorer. He scores goals yes but not like a striker. He is a wide forward who mainly plays on the right. (Sanchez position)

And he is creative and creates alot of goals. He is also very strong, dribbles alot. Similiar to Sanchez.

He would be a quality addition IMO. Lots of pace! A great wing-forward type player!

Him in a wider position with Silva, Nasri & Aguero would be amazing! Even without aguero, i can see him providing Dzeko and Balotelli with heaps of goals. However If we do sell tevez we need a proper striker as a replacement. Not sure who we're gonna bid for striker wise

how I imagine it looking:

- - - - - - - Dzeko/Balo - - - - - - -

Silva - - - - - Nasri - - - - - Lavezzi

I have never seen him play. There are people saying he is shit and people saying he is quality. I know it is all about opinions but bizarre that there are such contrasting opinions. What's the truth?

Lancet Fluke said:
I have never seen him play. There are people saying he is shit and people saying he is quality. I know it is all about opinions but bizarre that there are such contrasting opinions. What's the truth?

in my opinion, he's ok,

he's helped napoli finish third in serie a, champions league etc

Project said:
how I imagine it looking:

- - - - - - - Dzeko/Balo - - - - - - -

Silva - - - - - Nasri - - - - - Lavezzi

That look's good to me but the whole Tevez saga need's sorting ASAP
As i do believe with all games we have to play in the league and in the group stages of the Champions league where the opposing team will be a lot higher calibre than we faced in the Europa cup
That we need out and out striker's not players who play out wide and not natural forwards
And yes i said strikers we need 2 one to replace Tevez and another one so we have enough cover in case of injuries or bans (more likely with Mario lol)
Who can we get i have a few idea's but its going to cost the two i would go for are
Sergio Aguero i know the easy choice unproven in the premier league but has enough about him to make it
And the other is
David Villa this guy is a goal machine i know he's touching 30 but we still would get 3 or 4 good years out of him and there could be a nice deal to have as Barca could do with the funds for Sanchez and Fabergas

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.