Ezequiel Lavezzi

Dax777 said:
dachoosen1 said:
Last year we mostly played with one up top! Dont know anything about this Lavezzi guy, but from what i have read here hes a forward who doesnt score?! For 20 mil?! That doesnt add up for me!lol Is his all round play amazing or something?
He is more of a winger/forward than a true forward.

is he any good mate? I know you spend nearly all your life watching football so I value your opinion (even if I do not always understand it!)

bobmcfc said:
van_dan said:
Just because we haven't spoken to him or his agent, doesn't mean we haven't spoken to Napoli.

We've probably spoken to Napoli but never the agent because we think the price is too high at the moment.

if we spoke to napoli the agent would know

we are talking about Italian club owners here and i definitely would not say that it was guaranteed!

Ain't this guy supposed to be a bit of a nutter?It's bad enough having balotteli around don't think city need another head case.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

Best-Ezequiel-Lavezzi-Tattoos-on-Sleeve-Photos.jpg

The females will be happy if he replaces Tevez.

Cavani is the player we should be getting.Lavezzi is more of a hold up forward who can play on either side of a front 3 aswell and suits Bobbys set up hence the liking for him but Cavani has got the eye for goal.He`s frightening and i`d much prefer him although he might be a bit too expensive.
We should be busting the bank for this guy if CT goes and we dont get someone like Aguero.

My Mrs rates this lad highly, says he's very close to Tevez style-wise but plays behind a front man as more of a support so not an out and out striker, says she can easily see him in the 'Sanchez' role so that seems to confirm what others have said on here, she hopes City don't get him though, this is a good sign :-).

blueshine said:
Ain't this guy supposed to be a bit of a nutter?It's bad enough having balotteli around don't think city need another head case.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

there is a clip of him diving head first into an advertising board around very strange!

2mins 4 secs in!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82nbcdYWrss&feature=related[/youtube]

A lot of people are doing him a disservice. He is a *very* good player. Powerful, quick industrious.

I would agree that paying any more than £20m for him would see us getting shafted, but I'd welcome him here without a doubt. Quality player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.