Ezequiel Lavezzi

Point of correction. We now have Clichy, so maybe he isnot faster than anyone :)

-- Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:51 am --

ElanJo said:
He looks like a backup plan incase we didn't get Sanchez to me.

1. (replacement for Given if he leaves)
2. Clichy
3. Savic

4. Nasri
5. Lavezzi
6. (replacement for Tevez)

Is this what Mancini is after?

or is it a case of Nasri or Lavezzi?
I hope it is not. So far Mancini has done everything I have predicted. A CD, A LB, 2 AMs (1 central, one wide) and if Tevez leaves on Striker.

These tally's correctly with my thoughts on our areas of need. Granted I have been dissapointed with the actual buys, but that should be expected. Mancini has restrictions, my imagination doesnt

Clichy = Coentrao
Savic= Vertonghen
Lavezzi= Mata/Cazorla
Nasri= Modric/Pastore
Tevez Replacement= Aguero (But in reality, I expect a backup here Perhaps Lukaku) and the reigns turned over to Balo and Dzeko to get the goals

Enjoying being a Blue said:
Not for me. Not enough goals.

as i and many others have already stated he would not be bought to guarantee a bag full of goals he is an attacking forward with pace and skill to provide and maybe score a few he is not an out and out striker!

leewill31 said:

as i and many others have already stated he would not be bought to guarantee a bag full of goals he is an attacking forward with pace and skill to provide and maybe score a few he is not an out and out striker!

Funny that most were delighted with the prospect of signing Sanchez at a higher price, yet he has a poorer scoring record in Serie A than Lavezzi.

PhuketBlue said:
leewill31 said:

Funny that most were delighted with the prospect of signing Sanchez at a higher price, yet he has a poorer scoring record in Serie A than Lavezzi.
Sanchez is much younger and has far, far more potential and scope to improve

wwe_lover_07@hotmail.co.uk said:
MAJOR UPDATE: Manchester City are in advanced talks for him but to all Man City fans,HE IS NOT A GOALSCORER. He scored 6 goals whilst Cavani scored 26. HE IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR TEVEZ BUT WILL ONLY SERVE AS A COMPLIMENT FOR Dzeko.

who are you?

PhuketBlue said:
leewill31 said:

Aint that something :) The beauty of perception. In the minds of many they see Sanchez as a winger, even though he played all last season as an actual striker, yet the see Lavezzi as a forward, even though he played mostly behind a true forward. I.e.

Lavezzi played the Silva/Yaya role last season

LongsightM13 said:
PhuketBlue said:
leewill31 said:

Sanchez is about 3 years younger I believe but Lavezzi is still only 25/26. Personally I feel Lavezzi would be more suited to the premier league.

I can understand why some would have a slight preference for Sanchez but I don't get the negativity about Lavezzi,

LongsightM13 said:
PhuketBlue said:
leewill31 said:

But no one had a problem with his poor goals tally for a Striker.

dont get me wrong ive only seen clips of the lad as probably most on here have, but he looks shit hot to me, especially from wide positions.
quick, strong and loads of skill, what more do some of our fans want ffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.