Ezequiel Lavezzi

Dax777 said:
bonespost said:
is he a argentinian bellamy ??????on to dax
He is fast, but strong and skillful too. He looks like Tevez when he dribbles and looks like Bellamy when he puts on the jets, Sounds like a perfect match for most bluemooners, or so I thought. Now folks are getting me all confused.

Has my rantings for more intelligent players like Pastore, Mata and Cazorla planted a new seed in these parts?

Dax i am with you 100% with regards to Pastore seen him a few times and he might not be as flashy as other players we have been linked with.But he would improve our team/squad
immensely. I call him the thinking man's footballer

The Game 77 said:
Dax i am with you 100% with regards to Pastore seen him a few times and he might not be as flashy as other players we have been linked with.
Um, he's VERY flashy, but I like it :D

LongsightM13 said:
Sam_B said:
Dax777 said:
Perhaps we don't need a replacement for Tevez. If we sell Tevez and brought in Mata, Modric and Neymar/Rossi (For those who are deadly anti-Neymar :P). We would be a better team, without having replaced Tevez.

^^^^ this. I personally dont think we need or can get a direct replacement for tevez in terms of the way tevez plays, we have our goalscorers in dzeko and balotelli, what we need is someone who can sit behind the main striker and cause havoc in the way tevez did (and of course bag a goal or two), so the likes of hulk etc. Obviously i wont be complainig if we brought in say... higuain, the main factor is none of us definatly know what formation mancini wants to play, if we did it would be a hell of alot easier to try and figure out what sort of player we need/are looking at.
Im just gonna roll with it and see how this all pans out.
Well, they both need to show a hell of a lot more next season. Big season coming up for both of them.

Mario had a pretty good goal/game ratio.

We should go all out for Darren Bent, he'd score 30+ with our midfield feeding him, a natural goal scorer proven in the premier league

Bluemooner33 said:
We should go all out for Darren Bent, he'd score 30+ with our midfield feeding him, a natural goal scorer proven in the premier league
Definite clarkie.

Young said:
If Mancini rates him, he should have some standard to his play. But his goal ratio meant that hes not a prolific striker, we need a prolific striker to replace Tevez.

I like Lavezzi but not exactly the right player we need now.

Disagree. We have two prolific goal scorers in Dzeko and Mario. Tevez is prolific in part because he is greedy. Get him out of here and lets spread the goals around. We will have a much better team as a result and have more success overall.

jjeangi said:
Bluemooner33 said:
Definite clarkie.

How do you know about Clarkie?? you've only been here 2mins LoL :-)

bobmcfc said:
anyone reckon they ditched the cahill deal because we all thought he was shite and didn't want him ? ;)

I wondered that myself. In the event it is true:

SAY NO TO LAVEZZI

SAY YES TO AGUERO (and/or Mata, or Pastore)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.