Ezequiel Lavezzi

wrongun73 said:
dont get me wrong ive only seen clips of the lad as probably most on here have, but he looks shit hot to me, especially from wide positions.
quick, strong and loads of skill, what more do some of our fans want ffs.
Trust me, once they see the clips and get rid of their Bolivia game memories most would warm up. I thought this was going to be a wankfest thread, as he fits what most Bluemooners wank over. And here I am trying to convince folks to like the type of player they talk about constantly. I don't even normally like these types of players, but I am shocked Bluemoon is not excited :?

Ntini77 said:
I severely doubt we'd be willing to pay €30m for him. Especially when you consider we could get Aguero for not much more.

Thats why we are still in talks. if we were willing to pay the release clause this would be done and dusted.

bonespost said:
is he a argentinian bellamy ??????on to dax
He is fast, but strong and skillful too. He looks like Tevez when he dribbles and looks like Bellamy when he puts on the jets, Sounds like a perfect match for most bluemooners, or so I thought. Now folks are getting me all confused.

Has my rantings for more intelligent players like Pastore, Mata and Cazorla planted a new seed in these parts?

Taken from a story on Skysports.com Don't know how true this is but has a interesting idea!

"(City) has been negotiating for the past few months with Napoli, regardless of Tevez's situation. City has spoken to Napoli about Pocho (Lavezzi).
"But 31million euros for Lavezzi, I think it's excessive.
"However, to find a player who is ready like Pocho is, it's not easy."
De Giorgis claims City may look to piece together a part-exchange deal for Lavezzi, with England international midfielder GARETH BARRY used as a makeweight.
He added: "Manchester City could include a player in the deal, but I don't know what player could interest Napoli.
"The only one could be (Gareth) Barry, who is an England international and does not have a high salary."

Lavezzi is under contract with Napoli until June 2015 and has a release clause of 30million euros (£26.8million).

Blue Haze said:
Saw him playing for Argentina. Looked ineffective, didn't do much. Seen him a few times at club level and didn't look like a 20m+ anything.

so did tevez!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.