Ezequiel Lavezzi

jjeangi said:
The Game 77 said:
Dax i am with you 100% with regards to Pastore seen him a few times and he might not be as flashy as other players we have been linked with.
Um, he's VERY flashy, but I like it :D
Yes i agree but he wont try 500 step over's then cross the ball out of play (like the video they show on SSN when the Sanchez deal comes up) LOL

a thing is sure , napoli's fans are all crazy for lavezzi and usually this is a good guaranty . if he'll sold that will break their heart

Bluemooner33 said:
jjeangi said:
Bluemooner33 said:
We should go all out for Darren Bent, he'd score 30+ with our midfield feeding him, a natural goal scorer proven in the premier league
Definite clarkie.

How do you know about Clarkie?? you've only been here 2mins LoL :-)
Been lurking for 5min though ;)

Mancio said:
a thing is sure , napoli's fans are all crazy for lavezzi and usually this is a good guaranty . if he'll sold that will break their heart

What do you think of Lavezzi, Mancio? Did Lavezzi ever perform well against clubs like Inter and AC Milan?

What is he worth?

Mancio said:

Mancio

So does Lavezzi have ?

A Kia type manager?

A wife that lives in Argentina? A wife that he cheated on?

Came and out and requested a transfer twice?

Just curious ;-)

Complete red herring, I am pretty sure we would not be intrested in someone with such a poor goals to game ratio.
The fees being quoted seem crazy for someone whos goal returns are not acceptable.

Worried by these rumours linking him to us. Nothing like good enough to replace tevez. Will be really gutted if we sign him.

ElanJo said:
He looks like a backup plan incase we didn't get Sanchez to me.

or is it a case of Nasri or Lavezzi?

This is my question to. Looks like he and Nasri would play in the same spot (out right in a 4-2-3-1). I assume (or hope we are looking at two players to play in the 3 spots behind the lone striker). Someone who knows a lot more about these players correct me if I wrong but one of Nasri/Lavezzi AND say Mata would be the way to go right?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.