Ezequiel Lavezzi

He's not an actual striker. He's more of a creative wide forward who will create lots of chances. He's very fast and strong with a high work rate and lots of skill and vision. The papers are wrong in saying that he will be a replacement for Tevez. He's the pace and skill we've been wanting on the wings. I watch a lot of Serie A and he is the most exciting player on the most exciting team in Italy.

BlueJill said:
ElanJo said:
He looks like a backup plan incase we didn't get Sanchez to me.

or is it a case of Nasri or Lavezzi?

This is my question to. Looks like he and Nasri would play in the same spot (out right in a 4-2-3-1). I assume (or hope we are looking at two players to play in the 3 spots behind the lone striker). Someone who knows a lot more about these players correct me if I wrong but one of Nasri/Lavezzi AND say Mata would be the way to go right?
Or just Nasri and Lavezzi, if both works. As Nasri can play in the middle. Actually so can Lavezzi.

If we sing Nasri and Lavezzi I will be happy.

Although if we sign Nasri and Aguero I'll be over the moon.

Wasnt there a similar thread on tevez before he signed?

I trust Mancinis judgement, if we buy him then he must be good enough.

citygal1 said:
Wasnt there a similar thread on tevez before he signed?

I trust Mancinis judgement, if we buy him then he must be good enough.
I take it the 2 statements are not related, right?

Dax777 said:
BlueJill said:
ElanJo said:
He looks like a backup plan incase we didn't get Sanchez to me.

or is it a case of Nasri or Lavezzi?

This is my question to. Looks like he and Nasri would play in the same spot (out right in a 4-2-3-1). I assume (or hope we are looking at two players to play in the 3 spots behind the lone striker). Someone who knows a lot more about these players correct me if I wrong but one of Nasri/Lavezzi AND say Mata would be the way to go right?
Or just Nasri and Lavezzi, if both works. As Nasri can play in the middle. Actually so can Lavezzi.

I was thinking that would be a solution as well.

Dax777 said:
He looks like Tevez when he dribbles and looks like Bellamy when he puts on the jets

That sounds pretty good tbh. My heart sank when I saw how heavily we have been linked (admittedly for no apparent reason as I have never seen him) but that has cheered me up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.