Ezequiel Lavezzi

zangatangring said:
edgecroft said:
Chevelle said:
Two options
Is Carroll the most popular rising star for England? ( )
Is Carroll actually a hobo who Liverpool signed off the street and have yet to buy him a shaver? (X)

Thats my vote.
You forgot to say Fact.

Put it this way, do you think the Liverpool executives were dumb enough to pay £35 million for Carroll simply because of his skills?

they were dumb enough to pay £35 million fact!!!

in no way will they see that money back in shirt sales or when they eventually sell him on.

Dax777 said:
zangatangring said:
Come on guys, just because we're man city supporters it doesn't mean that liverpool only have bad players. Carroll is one the most popular rising English strikers at the moment. Fact.
He is popular. But that doesn't equate good. That said, I acually think he is a fantastic footballer. And his combo with Suarez will cause a lot of heart ache.

Precisely. Dax is always logical. Carroll's price tag was obviously not purely dependent on his talent. Had he not been English, the price tag would've dropped. Extraneously, I do think he's a fantastic player also.

Sneijder + 10m for Tevez
Lavezzi 25m buy out clause.

Signings this summer

Aguero - 38m
Sneijder - Tevez
Lavezzi = 15m (10m surplus from Tevez away from 25m buy out clause)
Savic = 7m
Clichy = 7m
(Savic and Clichy paid for by Boetang)

Total outlay 53m

Further income

Bellamy - 3m
Ade - 9m
Bridge - 2m
Ned - 6m

Total income from above sales 20m

Overall expediture 30m = Income from Champions league.

Job done and one very happy city fan.

Rammyblues said:
Sneijder + 10m for Tevez

Signings this summer

Aguero - 38m
Sneijder - Tevez
Savic = 7m
Clichy = 7m

Total outlay 53m

Further income

Bellamy - 3m
Ade - 9m
Bridge - 2m
Ned - 6m

rammy do you have a very simple rural life in ramsbottom per chance?

Rammyblues said:
Sneijder + 10m for Tevez

Signings this summer

Aguero - 38m
Sneijder - Tevez
Savic = 7m
Clichy = 7m

Total outlay 53m

Further income

Bellamy - 3m
Ade - 9m
Bridge - 2m
Ned - 6m

If only it was that simple.

PMSL - Rammy rural you have to be joking, grimey mill town, two ruddy great paper mills belching out hydrogen sulphide, soap works and down by the Irwell (granted lot cleaner now) when I were a lad it were a different colour everyday.

Townie me through and through.

Sometimes seeing things simply is the only way, why make things complicated? :-)

Rammyblues said:

PMSL - Rammy rural you have to be joking, grimey mill town, two ruddy great paper mills belching out hydrogen sulphide, soap works and down by the Irwell (granted lot cleaner now) when I were a lad it were a different colour everyday.

Sometimes seeing things simply is the only way, why make things complicated? :-)

sorry mate, might have got you confused with Rammy Blue!

BringBackSwales said:
Rammyblues said:

sorry mate, might have got you confused with Rammy Blue!

What's this got to do with me?

;-)

All that remains now is for that nice Mr. Cook to pick up the phone to Signor De Laurentis. and tell him that we are now ready to discuss, formally, the transfer of Lavezzi.

This transfer would also be a bit of a slow burner. But given the fact that Nasri is around 90% certain to be wearing an Arsenal shirt in September, it is as well we now crack on with the final chapter of our 'summer transfers in' policy.

Meanwhile, I have every confidence that Mr. Williams will pursue the 'transfers out' with the utmost vigour. Whilst I acknowledge that he has taken on a very difficult task, I get the firm impression that he will finish the job to everybody's satisfaction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.