Ezequiel Lavezzi

Its only youtube and comes with the obvious warning but if he is not Tevez mark 2 I don't know who is.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIY6z3iHQKw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIY6z3iHQKw</a>

Rammyblues said:
Its only youtube and comes with the obvious warning but if he is not Tevez mark 2 I don't know who is.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIY6z3iHQKw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIY6z3iHQKw</a>

i do a certain sergio aguero!

zangatangring said:
TonyM said:
zangatangring said:
I agree with you in the sense that I'm very adamant that Tevez will stay. He's absolutely imperative to the implied front 3 that Mancini would typically play. It would just be a tedious and pointless task trying to replace and improve upon Tevez. He's more than good enough.

After seeing Aguero's interview I am convinced Tevez is going. Not a mention and him a God in Argentina. Pity but what the hell.

I think Aguero is the Tevez replacement. He's busy outside the box, as is Tevez and he's lethal in the box as is Tevez. That said I'd play him behind Balotelli (or he shows some form Dzeko).

I think it's a case of pace is above guile at this moment. Given that Nasri has both he's 1st choice but I'd say Lavezzi would surprisingly next, ahead of Sneijder, but what the f**k do I know. :-)

Can't wait for the window to close so we can end all the speculation and just enjoy the football. Why oh why can't the window close on the first day of the season?

Yeah, I thought that was very very strange. He mentioned Zabalete, Toure, Silva and even Maxi Rodriguez. Something very very fishy there. If we did lose him, I'd certainly dismiss any european 'shock' debut. I'd expect the obliteration (hopefully) to come the season after this one.

If Aguero is the Tevez replace (as you said) who would be the fourth striker that's so maligned here on Bluemoon forum? I've gotta say, all the candidates I here about aren't (IMO) really as convincing as simply keeping him. Lavezzi could (at most, instantly/eventually) achieve suarez's premier league performances. That's a very good achievement to achieve. However, a lavezzi-aguero-balo lineup wouldn't be as effective (IMO) as an Aguero-tevez-Balo lineup.
More bollocks and KFA from you I see. Cavani is very similar to both Tevez and Aguero as they are the type of strikers that are constantly running, looking for space and heading at defenders directly. Lavezzi with his assists could have a very similar benefit to our strikers as he did for Cavani.

Tevez on the other hand scores but he's VERY selfish. Aguero himself is also selfish but not to the extent of Tevez.

Rammy Blue said:
BringBackSwales said:
Rammyblues said:
PMSL - Rammy rural you have to be joking, grimey mill town, two ruddy great paper mills belching out hydrogen sulphide, soap works and down by the Irwell (granted lot cleaner now) when I were a lad it were a different colour everyday.

Townie me through and through.

Sometimes seeing things simply is the only way, why make things complicated? :-)

sorry mate, might have got you confused with Rammy Blue!

What's this got to do with me?

;-)

frigging hell they are everywhere, lol

ramsbottom is blue
ramsbottom is blue
it might be full of inbreds
but ramsbottom's blue

Rammyblues said:

I know You Tube can't always be trusted but he looks fantastic - it's a yes from me.

jjeangi said:
zangatangring said:
TonyM said:
After seeing Aguero's interview I am convinced Tevez is going. Not a mention and him a God in Argentina. Pity but what the hell.

I think Aguero is the Tevez replacement. He's busy outside the box, as is Tevez and he's lethal in the box as is Tevez. That said I'd play him behind Balotelli (or he shows some form Dzeko).

I think it's a case of pace is above guile at this moment. Given that Nasri has both he's 1st choice but I'd say Lavezzi would surprisingly next, ahead of Sneijder, but what the f**k do I know. :-)

Can't wait for the window to close so we can end all the speculation and just enjoy the football. Why oh why can't the window close on the first day of the season?

Yeah, I thought that was very very strange. He mentioned Zabalete, Toure, Silva and even Maxi Rodriguez. Something very very fishy there. If we did lose him, I'd certainly dismiss any european 'shock' debut. I'd expect the obliteration (hopefully) to come the season after this one.

If Aguero is the Tevez replace (as you said) who would be the fourth striker that's so maligned here on Bluemoon forum? I've gotta say, all the candidates I here about aren't (IMO) really as convincing as simply keeping him. Lavezzi could (at most, instantly/eventually) achieve suarez's premier league performances. That's a very good achievement to achieve. However, a lavezzi-aguero-balo lineup wouldn't be as effective (IMO) as an Aguero-tevez-Balo lineup.
More bollocks and KFA from you I see. Cavani is very similar to both Tevez and Aguero as they are the type of strikers that are constantly running, looking for space and heading at defenders directly. Lavezzi with his assists could have a very similar benefit to our strikers as he did for Cavani.

Tevez on the other hand scores but he's VERY selfish. Aguero himself is also selfish but not to the extent of Tevez.

More abuse from you I see :). It was my opinion. I'm basing my opinion on 3 supposedly good performances from Lavezzi, not a youtube video of his best bits. I'm pretty sure that I'm justified. This coming season, undoubtedly, a more typical lineup would fair better. If Lavezzi were to outperform Tevez, it would probably be next season....

zangatangring said:

I think the fourth striker is Guidetti. But if you ask me it's not really 4, it's ...
* 2 Target men, Dzeko and Guidetti and
* Up to 8 versitile forwards/attackers, Ageuro, Balotelli, Silva, Yaya, Milner, SWP, Johnson and maybe Weiss.
If SWP, Johnson and Milner weren't English they'd be gone imo, replaced by world class talent. I'm not sure how Nasri or Lavezzi coming in would shake up that group but I wouldn't be surprised to see Johnson leaving (presuming SWP and Weiss will be kept due to being academy produced which is important for CL).

Sorry for going on and on :-)

zangatangring said:
More abuse from you I see :). It was my opinion. I'm basing my opinion on 3 supposedly good performances from Lavezzi, not a youtube video of his best bits. I'm pretty sure that I'm justified. This coming season, undoubtedly, a more typical lineup would fair better. If Lavezzi were to outperform Tevez, it would probably be next season....
How can you judge the player from only watching him 3 times?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.