F.A.O The 'Bellamy, Bellamy, Bellamy' Crowd

ANY1aBLUE said:
VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
Fuck you mate, I deserve a much better fucking performance for all the money I gladly spend on the club. They are my team and I stick by them so I feel with what we have going for us HELL YA WE DESERVE it. So fuck off.

Agree %100 - this is an entertainment business. Are we not entertained - yer bleedin' right we're not.............we've got every right to chant what we like, and say what we like.

When (not if) Mancini goes, hopefully shortly, he'll forget about us and move on. Then the fans on this site who've blindly backed him, will soon turn and slag him off.
Only us fans stay and keep paying up. Most of us kept the Club's head above water for many years, so we've every right to express our feelings. £250m and no further forward - in fact, worse off than a year ago.

Last year i loved watching City - in fact, most years i have, but this year i haven't. And I know whats in store under Mancini even when we get into Champs League - more of the same; negative, boring sterile, crap. I think the owners will bin him too.

Its not how this club has made its name,win or lose, we should entertain.

Genuinely cannot decided whether or not you're wumming.

ANY1aBLUE said:
£250m and no further forward - in fact, worse off than a year ago.

A year ago we were in 6th, and embark to embark on a 5 match, 6 point month.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Rubbish. Football fans and media dicate agendas.

The concerns for City fans at present, from outsiders, at the football they are witnessing, is touching.

City fans got rid of Swales.

City fans got in Franny Lee.

City fans got rid of Ellis and Reid.

City fans have always had to take a fair share of blame on our shortcomings.

In extreme circumstances, where the writing's on the wall, the media/fans may well be the final nail in the coffin, but there's no way owners of a football club would take the irrational, knee jerk, tribal behaviour of fans as a primary source of information on the long term strategy of their club.

Same with the media, very few read other clubs articles, fewer still believe anything printed in the papers.

If you're suggesting the actions of our fans will dictate the actions of our owners or the success of our club, then i think that's absurb.

Didsbury Dave said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
The people who sang it are a fucking disgrace. Simple as.

The same people who couldn't even see the irony their shit chants had more effect on the possible outcome of the result, as much as the Tevez sub.

It was embarrassing. It is these people who are now feeding the outside agendas, yet complain what is written.

I had one guy a few rows in front of me who was at it, urging others around him to join in.

We will NEVER be successful. Not because of the right man being in charge.

Simply put, because we have too many fans who are so desperate for success, they are willing to sell their soul for it.

Tolm, what the fuck has happened to you?

We won't be successful because of our fans?

You are better than that, surely.

I don't agree with booing and abuse at the game, and I don't do it. But fans of every club around the world make their feelings known. United, Chelsea and Arsenal included. City are no better or worse than them and they've won plenty of trophies.

If we get a manager who does things right, who the fans can see what he's doing, they won't boo.

We've got people blaming the press, the players, the ex-players, everything, for our lack of cohesion and mixed results. One person carries the can.

And it isn't the fucking supporters.

Bullshit, Dave, seriously.

This is a question of fans singing about a player at a game, who isn't even here anymore.

It's not on. Whatever the rights or wrongs of that sale, it's a cheap shot.

If it wasn't deemed so, it wouldn't have been sung. At no stage have I concluded Mancini is the right man.

But people are hypocrites. That was Mancini's most positive line-up for weeks, yet the fans still felt the need to admonish them of any blame.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

The same people who couldn't even see the irony their shit chants had more effect on the possible outcome of the result, as much as the Tevez sub.

It was embarrassing. It is these people who are now feeding the outside agendas, yet complain what is written.

I had one guy a few rows in front of me who was at it, urging others around him to join in.

Simply put, because we have too many fans who are so desperate for success, they are willing to sell their soul for it.

Didn't boo and didn't agree with those that did but i want to say this, blaming the fans all the time is just rubbish, sorry TH but it is.

We don't appoint the manager, we don't tell him who to sign, we don't tell him how to play and we don't sit round a board room table and decide when to fire him.

Managers are highly paid professionals that live and die by the decisions that they make, always has been like that and it always will.

The Birmingham performance was shit and it was shit because of the tactics employed imo. As a fan i will say it how i see it safe in the knowledge that he wont lose his job because i have criticised him. If he loses it, it is because the results dictate it so and our owner has decided the time is right. Nothing more and nothing less.

Didsbury Dave said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

I don't agree with booing and abuse at the game, and I don't do it. But fans of every club around the world make their feelings known. United, Chelsea and Arsenal included. City are no better or worse than them and they've won plenty of trophies.

If we get a manager who does things right, who the fans can see what he's doing, they won't boo.

We've got people blaming the press, the players, the ex-players, everything, for our lack of cohesion and mixed results. One person carries the can.

Dave-i really thought you were more intelligent than that

The disease at this club has been its own fans for the past two decades.

Unfortunately the board and owners do listen to the fans and to a lesser extent the media.

The pressure is then on the players on the pitch,then in turn the management.

Dave,have a good think what this countrys best manager has produced when he called Maine Road/Eastlands the "Temple of Doom".

Even that sour faced old wanker wouldnt put up with the shit our fans dish out season in and season out.

blueinsa said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Didn't boo and didn't agree with those that did but i want to say this, blaming the fans all the time is just rubbish, sorry TH but it is.

We don't appoint the manager, we don't tell him who to sign, we don't tell him how to play and we don't sit round a board room table and decide when to fire him.

Managers are highly paid professionals that live and die by the decisions that they make, always has been like that and it always will.

The Birmingham performance was shit and it was shit because of the tactics employed imo. As a fan i will say it how i see it safe in the knowledge that he wont lose his job because i have criticised him. If he loses it, it is because the results dictate it so and our owner has decided the time is right. Nothing more and nothing less.

I can't believe the naivety amongst some blues.

Not having a personal go. But we as fans do have a major responsibility.

Do the team step up a gear if the atmosphere is right.

Subsequently, can it not work the other way?

City fans are a powerful voice. We've changed boardrooms as a result.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Bullshit, Dave, seriously.

This is a question of fans singing about a player at a game, who isn't even here anymore.

It's not on. Whatever the rights or wrongs of that sale, it's a cheap shot.

If it wasn't deemed so, it wouldn't have been sung. At no stage have I concluded Mancini is the right man.

But people are hypocrites. That was Mancini's most positive line-up for weeks, yet the fans still felt the need to admonish them of any blame.

Singing an ex-players name is not the reason we played badly again. Maybe they shouldn't have done it, but you can't go round saying that our fans are the problem here. That's bullshit. Offensive bullshit.

In terms of the personell he put out it looked like decent selections. But he had changed the formation. It wasn't the 4-2-3-1 which we are accustomed to. It was some fucking 4-4-1-1. So Yaya sat on the edge of his own box and was out of the game. Milner was wide left and Johnson wide right. They were too deep to hurt Brum. Tevez, having to come back into his own half to get the ball again.

It's a fan cliche but it's true - we stood off them and played far too deep.

why didn't he put Milner in the Barry role and an attacking line up line this:

........................................Tevez..................................

....................Silva..............Ya Ya............Johnson.

Push the holding players up, as we did second half, and impose ourselves on the game?

Our fans are just football fans. They may be simplistic and naive but they are the same as any other set of fans. They made their feeling known about the manager on Saturday. Shit happens in football. If he wants it to stop he shouldn't be making stupid substitutions like that one.

Is Mike Ashley still at Newcastle?

Do Newcastle fans honestly care now they're beating the likes of Arsenal... Seriously, i've no idea how you think in this day and age fans have any major say whatsoever in the way a football club is run.

I don't see pre match protests, i just see a fat man with a club scarf at every game, out of hiding and into the stands celebrating around the same people who wanted him dead.

FWe as fans have never been known for out well thought out, logical and rational thinking... look at this board as a perfect example. If our club were to take note of the fans voice then we'd never get anywhere... its an utterly ridiculous notion, imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.