FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

Disagree. TV is solely to blame as they’re the people with the money.
It’s the price we pay for living in a country run by spivs and nobs entirely for the benefit of spivs and nobs!!

Munich to Stuttgart is a longer distance than Manchester to London, but it’ll do as a comparator. Here are the trains back from Munich on the 26th/27th January.

IMG_0383.png

It’s the price we pay for living in a country run by spivs and nobs entirely for the benefit of spivs and nobs!!

Munich to Stuttgart is a longer distance than Manchester to London, but it’ll do as a comparator. Here are the trains back from Munich on the 26th/27th January.

View attachment 103868
Try booking them on the day like we did , absolute rip off be at least 5 times that price

I'm going with a mate on a coach. £30. The 1st time on a coach since traveling on Finglands coaches on my away days in the 70's & 80s and often coming back in the middle of winter with no windows. Going to be rather nostalgic. Can't wait. Lets have it
Happy days mate. Coming back from derby over the tops mid winter late 70s with all the windows in. Jesus it was cold❄️

Last time I went on a coach was to London midweek. Chelsea, early 90s.

Left Chorlton St. at 2pm. At 7.30 we were on the outskirts of London and the driver asked where abouts in London we were going and does anyone know the best way?

2-0 when we got there. Finished 4-0 I think.

Won’t be making that mistake again. In fact even the thought of travelling virtually the length of England on a Friday early evening by coach, is making me come out in a hot sweat.
1 - 4 Ron Futcher Hat trick? 1978 I think. I was there, very intimidating!

2pm seems a bit late. I get it's 6 hours but coaches are notoriously slow. Friday travel is always bad and going to hit Birmingham in rush hour and met by circa 6000 villa heading to chelsea then hitting the usual gridlock as you enter London.

Won't be going via coach personally but think I'd be tempted to book megabus or national express and leave earlier if I was.
Agreed. That’s very risky imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.