FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

There were a couple of bits of jittery play at the back before the 1st goal as well. No one took charge in that defence.

More than a couple. There was one sequence of events that was 4 or 5 alone. Looked Sunday League at times.

Feel disappointed yesterday and can’t help but think the players being on the piss last weekend wasn’t a great luck. We’ll never know if it made a difference. But also poor from Pep. Why change both CB’s yesterday particularly when Stones has barely started a game for 2 months. And i couldnt understand how Bobb didn’t get on the pitch for Bernado in last 25-30 mins. Oh well another great season and onto next season we go.

Was the national stadium ever going to be built outside the capital city? I mean realistically.

I’d like to see Wales friendlies at Swansea and Wrexham. We’re often not in the capital city when we play away too.

The Jubilee line is good for Wembley but technically it’s Middlesex and not London.

My admiration for Pep has gone up ten fold. He owned the defeat and admitted his lineup was not right. We all make mistakes, pure love for the man in saying what he did. No excuses. You’ve got more than enough credit in the bank Pep. Get that extension signed you know it makes sense! Live on the bus tonight!

Yeah Bernado has done so well for us but you watch him these days get the ball 40 yards from goal one on one with someone and you just know he’ll do a few jinks before knocking it sideways whilst the other team then getting everyone back in position. As poor as KDB was yesterday i’d have stuck him on the right and took Bernie off. At least it would have helped stretch the pitch more and we all know he whip a cross in
Yeah, im with you. They both could have been pulled but in the situation we were in, i would have kept KDB on myself!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.