FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

I had nearly forgotten how much I fuckin hate rags
Ha ha funny you should say that, I have considered our rivalry with the dips a bit faux. Yes they are cunts but when push comes to shove the rags are a bigger set of cunts and are the ones you will see around greater Manchester and have to placate/tell to fuck off at home or work.

Yeah, he’d caught up with Garnacho, outmuscled him and garnacho had given up even challenging him as Gvardiol headed it unchallenged. Gvardiol was 100% in control of that situation at that point, unfortunately for us Ortega had a brain fart at that exact moment!!

As can be seen clearly below. Ortega is nowhere near the ball and out of his area, so cant use his hands. Ortega had no business doing what he did under the circumstances

Head left, head it right......danger is gone.

The only way to score was the way it happend.

Hindsight 20/20........it's a woman

Ha ha funny you should say that, I have considered our rivalry with the dips a bit faux. Yes they are cunts but when push comes to shove the rags are a bigger set of cunts and are the ones you will see around greater Manchester and have to placate/tell to fuck off at home or work.
Despise them more than anything on the planet. Shittest fans in the world who cry about being 8th in the prem. One prick I'm mates with even had the gall to share a sappy rag post that said: " if I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor" fuck off, you are 8th in the top division of English football not fighting relegation in league 2.

Their woe is me bullshit pisses me off and I hope they get even worse than they are now. When I see that vile logo of theirs I throw up in my mouth. Almost as bad as seeing a swastika

Devastated to lose against them but whatever, they're lucky today, let's batter them twice next season. Better this year than last, they didn't get to stop our treble.

The first goal was a disaster but I've seen people saying that wouldn't have happened with Eddie in net. We've conceded stupid goals exactly like that with ederson in goal. Could see it coming a couple of seconds before was like a slo motion build up to a car crash you can see coming but can't do anything about.
Just like Keating goal v The Arse. Watched it on telly and as soon as the ball gets toe-ended upto our half I'm thinking "Careful, steady, oh noooooo!" And yer feet are swept from underneath yer. I used to turn up at the Etihad when David Seaman and Claudio Bravo were in goal and wondered what bizarre goal, that has never been seen before, will we concede today. There were sometimes when I thought that the ball had literally gone through Claudio's body! it can happen to any goalie. Just ask 'em!

Stop beating ourselves up about what if he did... It's done and dusted and sometimes you lose.
Manchester City and Pep win a lot more trophies than we lose, I will stand by my feelings before the game. If we lose then it's not the end of the world, We are Champions and Super Cup and World Club trophy winners, its not that bad is it

Head left, head it right......danger is gone.

The only way to score was the way it happend.

Hindsight 20/20........it's a woman
That was my thinking at the time, he's muscled Garnacho out the way, so head it diagonal right, away from goal, and either kick out for a throw, or twat it up the pitch.

Heading the ball back to a keeper who is rushing out, knowing the ball could go over him, is such a bizarre thing to do.

Granted, it happens numerous times a game, but still think its risky and unnecessary unless you can literally see the keeper is 10 yards away from you and stood still!

Both at fault for different reasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.