FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

Never ever forget! However, stick your twenty times, you will never win 4 in a row. It should be our new tag line now.
Probably because the cunts haven't been out of their holes in yonks. My local is full of the gobby fuckwits as I type.

I doubt a single one of them has ever been anywhere near the swamp.

Cunts.

The first goal was a disaster but I've seen people saying that wouldn't have happened with Eddie in net. We've conceded stupid goals exactly like that with ederson in goal. Could see it coming a couple of seconds before was like a slo motion build up to a car crash you can see coming but can't do anything about.
One of Eddie's other strengths is the way he takes crosses - not saying we wouldn't have conceded. Can't be too harsh on Ortega - big part of us winning the Prem.

Disagree. In that particular situation, it was Gvardiol's ball. Ortega stays on his line, and it's a simple header back to him. Ortega had no business being out there.
He should have been watching Ortega, as well as fighting garnacho, and trying to control a bouncing ball that he'd had to turn as it was behind.

Ortega made an mis judgement.

Anyway it's done and gone, we're not getting it back.

Disagree. In that particular situation, it was Gvardiol's ball. Ortega stays on his line, and it's a simple header back to him. Ortega had no business being out there.
Bad wording from me. I meant take charge through communication rather than charging out like he did, so yes GK error.

certain type of Males + Alcohol(and other substances) + Football = this . Has been since the early seventies , but used to be much younger men involved , some of these don't look so young to me. Each to their own , I find it all a bit sad really.

No wonder the Russians gave us a good clobbering. Barely see anybody capable of throwing a decent punch in any of these videos from any sets of supporters and it looks more like a ruck in a rugby match than an actual fight. More posturing and shouting than action as usual. Embarrassing from both sets of fans.

My admiration for Pep has gone up ten fold. He owned the defeat and admitted his lineup was not right. We all make mistakes, pure love for the man in saying what he did. No excuses. You’ve got more than enough credit in the bank Pep. Get that extension signed you know it makes sense! Live on the bus tonight!
We love Pep and the lads all the more for what happened yesterday. Unlike fans of some clubs, we made some serious noise at the final whistle.

“In total control of that situation”?
It honestly didn’t look that way to me. And probably not to Ortega either, otherwise he’d have been more likely to stay put.
Yeah, he’d caught up with Garnacho, outmuscled him and garnacho had given up even challenging him as Gvardiol headed it unchallenged. Gvardiol was 100% in control of that situation at that point, unfortunately for us Ortega had a brain fart at that exact moment!!

As can be seen clearly below. Ortega is nowhere near the ball and out of his area, so cant use his hands. Ortega had no business doing what he did under the circumstances

Attachments

• IMG_3904.jpeg
    IMG_3904.jpeg
    252.4 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.