FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

I half expected this today. I've been telling rags I know and over confident City fans that sometimes a teams name is on the cup and this season, given all their luck, it was the rags. Obviously I was desperately hoping I was wrong but sometimes you just get a gut feeling.

Big mistake from Pep to change the defence. At times we were all over the place whenever they attacked and the two goals we conceded were abysmal. That Gvardiol header was the worst I've seen since bloody Jamie Pollock's against Q.P.R. Also MIA for the second, as was the rest of the defence. Halland a passenger again and Alvarez with a terrible miss.

For me the rags wanted it more. It hurts to say that but you could see it. They were like we were when we were inferior to them. Dogged, horrible, bodies on the line. An insane desire and determination to do us over and they did. I won't say we were complacent but we were dominating possession so much I think we thought it was going to be easy. Before we knew it we were 2-0 down. It was a very long way back after that.

On the slow charter train back. Thankfully a few beers first in JJ Moons and the family adjacent to me sneaked some beers on and have given me a can. Great defiant singing in Moons. It is what it is we can't win them all and the title is always the pinnacle. Stay loud and proud Blues.
so you’re blaming gvardiol for both goals? nice.

Head left, head it right......danger is gone.

The only way to score was the way it happend.

Hindsight 20/20........it's a woman
If he’d headed it to the left or right side of the goal and ortega did the same thing, garnacho would still have scored!!

When teams sit in deep and compact, why don’t we do the same back to them and bamboozle them lol, play these teams at there own game,

Anyway I heard yesterday off someone well connected to the club that pep is definitely going at the end of next season, along with haaland and a few others,

Apparently the club want to do one big shift and change all in one go is what I was told, they want a total reset of the organisation and rather than staff leaving bit by bit, they want to do it in one big movement of staff and players,

I can understand there thinking if this information turns out to be true, most leading companies in the world have a reset every 10 years so that they don’t get complacent and keeps them at the top of the business world as they say.
That makes zero sense, not happening.

I'd say he was culpable yes.
so ortega was absofuckinlutely great there for the first goal?

i can’t even fathom how you managed to single out gvardiol of all people for the second goal, that is actually hilarious. but you’ve spent most of the season shitting on him, so why stop now eh?

why would you actually, and i know it’s a strange and unusual idea, blame the players who are to blame for that goal, if you feel the need to blame somebody.

and now i’m gonna stop here so i don’t get banned.

I half expected this today. I've been telling rags I know and over confident City fans that sometimes a teams name is on the cup and this season, given all their luck, it was the rags. Obviously I was desperately hoping I was wrong but sometimes you just get a gut feeling.

Big mistake from Pep to change the defence. At times we were all over the place whenever they attacked and the two goals we conceded were abysmal. That Gvardiol header was the worst I've seen since bloody Jamie Pollock's against Q.P.R. Also MIA for the second, as was the rest of the defence. Halland a passenger again and Alvarez with a terrible miss.

For me the rags wanted it more. It hurts to say that but you could see it. They were like we were when we were inferior to them. Dogged, horrible, bodies on the line. An insane desire and determination to do us over and they did. I won't say we were complacent but we were dominating possession so much I think we thought it was going to be easy. Before we knew it we were 2-0 down. It was a very long way back after that.

On the slow charter train back. Thankfully a few beers first in JJ Moons and the family adjacent to me sneaked some beers on and have given me a can. Great defiant singing in Moons. It is what it is we can't win them all and the title is always the pinnacle. Stay loud and proud Blues.
It was similar to Nastasic's at the Bridge back in 2012. Headed it past Joe Hart and Chelsea had a tap in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.