FA Cup Final Post Match thread

bluelee said:
I've never been so embarrassed to support City. What's gone wrong?

really ????? even getting relegated. We lost in a cup final to a team that played better than us, not exactly embarrasing.

Grow a pair

Gutted, absolutely gutted.
I don't understand why did Mancini change Tevez, why not Barry.....?
His poor substitution decision cost us before like today.

It looked slow and no midfield linking with the forwards, a strange performance really. We looked tired when it should have been wigan.

This could be the kick up the arse we need to get major transfers done early this summer, FFP permitting.

I'm disappointed about today but surprised I'm not feeling absolutely gutted - we'll be back soon, we're here to stay now. Happy for the Wigan fans because they'll probably never experience that again.

razinho said:
I can't believe people are blaming Bobby for this? Every player looked like they couldn't give a fuck about what happened out there. It wouldn't be as bad if this was a meaningless game in the league when we have our second spot sewn up but this was a fucking cup final.

I thought the tactics were a bit off as we were overrun in midfield for most of the first half - mainly due to the fact Yaya was dreaming of catching some rays this summer. Subs were spot on but pour downfall was the lack of individual performances from pretty much everyone. We can get away with one or two having a shocker but when the whole team can't be fucked then we might as well have put some hungry players out there...

Have to say after last season's heroics it's been such an underwhelming season, we need to get rid of some deadwood and bring in some new hunger into the squad or else we'll have a similar season. Really hope we stay with Bobby, not the time for a change in my opinion.

If this was a one off then I would agree. However this had been a re-occurring theme this season and Mancini has shown he cannot change it.

Mancini found out again,never ever has a plan B.

The players did not perform because they have heard the rumours and are sick of his arrogant attitude.

The better team won.

Am I disappointed? Of course.

We're going to finish second, and I'm just writing this season off from here. Not that I don't care about the last 2 games but you know what I mean.

Just looking forward to what's going to happen in the summer and next season.

I`m still in shock.My missus,our three kids,two dogs and myself,all dressed in full kit,were doing the poznan in front of the tv when they scored,youngest daughter crying,thanks for destroying our family evening,Mancini!!

Mancini out !!

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.