FA Cup Final Post Match thread

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Mancini out now please. Kidd for the last 2 games.
If it is true that Pelligrini has been interviewed over Robertos job, you can blame the two ex Barcelona dudes for fucking this one up. WHY DIDNT THEY WAIT TILL THE SEASON ENDED.

BlueMoonz1977 said:
EyesOfBlue said:
I`m still in shock.My missus,our three kids,two dogs and myself,all dressed in full kit,were doing the poznan in front of the tv when they scored,youngest daughter crying,thanks for destroying our family evening,Mancini!!

Mancini out !!

CTID

How is the gollum appointment going down you fucking clown - any more death threats been reported.

Be nice to see you in the europa next season you rag shite

This cheeky red **** has been on a while. Report the tool.

Johnsonontheleft said:
This could be the kick up the arse we need to get major transfers done early this summer, FFP permitting.

I'm disappointed about today but surprised I'm not feeling absolutely gutted - we'll be back soon, we're here to stay now. Happy for the Wigan fans because they'll probably never experience that again.

Well neither will we mate based on that showing

I could see within 5 minutes this was another of our unfathomable 'cant be arsed' performances. Southampton, QPR, Swansea, Villa (league cup), Reading, Sunderland, Everton all over again.

Wigan were getting behind our midfield and between the channels with ease and there was no desire there to stop them. We were blase as fuck.

The 'body language' of the collective (bar a couple) was 'we aren't interested'. How the fuck that has happened (or been allowed to happen) is beyond me and only Bob and the players will know why.

The 'rumours' haven't helped. The club should have either dismissed them or delayed them until after this game.

An extremely wierd response to a week that saw our biggest rivals lose their main guy.

Whatever is wrong needs putting right immediately.

EyesOfBlue said:
I`m still in shock.My missus,our three kids,two dogs and myself,all dressed in full kit,were doing the poznan in front of the tv when they scored,youngest daughter crying and wife bitching,thanks for destroying our family evening,Mancini!!

Mancini out !!

CTID

Your dogs are full kit wankers?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.