FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

I've got a u18s ticket here for fa cup final in top tier behind goal..I got in in a u18s for semi and no problem atall...was going to sell for no less than £150 or swap plus cash for a ticket for tonight

concern isn't for myself but others, i've been to wembley aplenty in recent years. They have no way of catching up in terms of points etc. Granted its a difficult situation to solve but i personally have a bugbear with the membership as i think its a bit of a pisstake.
I'm just old school in the way that I think ST holders should always have priority. No matchday members should feel hard done for missing out to ST holders. Missing out to Coorperates on the other hand, that's a different story

So is that 30500 tickets sold to just Season Ticket holders some who might be corporate season ticket holders and some Supporters clubs who are not ST holders.

So is that 30500 tickets sold to just Season Ticket holders some who might be corporate season ticket holders and some Supporters clubs who are not ST holders.
And friends and family, sponsors etc will be out of that allocation. Real figure much lower than 30,500...

Only 225 quid seats left, thanks but no thanks
the ironic thing is despite thinking this is absolutely abhorrent pricing generally, as someone who's still clinging on to the ~20 seats that are realistically left somehow not being finally purchased and being distributed between thousands of members i'd snap your hand off for one of these haha.

I'm just old school in the way that I think ST holders should always have priority. No matchday members should feel hard done for missing out to ST holders. Missing out to Coorperates on the other hand, that's a different story
A mate of mine pays £25k a year for their 8 (corporate) season tickets. He applied for 8 FA Cup Final tickets and only got 6.
He applied for 6 for Madrid away, and got none.
He applied for 4 for Brentford away, and got one.
I'm not defending the corporates but they don't get as much as we plebs think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.