FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

They were allowed first window as I was queuing up with them from entrance P to the North Stand TO down the East Stand, only when at the final barriers they allowed those with higher points to get in a smaller queue.

So higher points may have saved 5 or 10 mins after queuing 3 hours.
I’m guessing that was for the semi. I think the final was slightly different.

When did you apply to join? A lot of SC close the window for new applications early in the new year but then reopen for the following season
A few seasons back.I have my doubts it is run for the benefits of season ticket holders like myself.
I'm not the first to be knocked back so never tried again.

I think a lot of high points cup schemers will be waiting or maybe even gambling on us getting to the CL final,because going to both maybe out of their price range. It's a bloody dear do following Citeh these days..but I'd sooner have this problem than the alternative:-)

People not previously interested in joining cup scheme, now showing interest in cup shock.
I join the champions league scheme for the chance of away(if it fits in with term dates) and final tickets if we get there.

I’ve never struggled for final or semi final tickets in the domestic cups despite not being on those cup schemes for years now.

The only reason some (including me alas) are struggling this time is the opponents. Anyone other than United/Liverpool and tickets wouldn’t be so much in demand. In my opinion anyway.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.