FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

This is true, I was weighing up what to do and waiting on Madrid away, as if we were def going to istanbul and I could only afford one I would have binned off even a Manchester Derby cup final

As real game is not a certainty (I expect us to win tbh) I have got a final ticket as may be the only one of the 2 we are at, looks like I will have to raid the credit card if Wednesday goes as planned. :-)
I suppose its better to buy a fa cup final ticket,then you could always pass it on to a pal IF we did get to CL final and you couldn't afford both.

Wow surprised at those points levels back in 2011.

Tickets available to: Date
Seasoncard holders with 5,000 loyalty points or more Thursday 28 April 2011
Seasoncard holders with 4,250 loyalty points or more Saturday 30 April 2011
Seasoncard holders with 3,750 loyalty points or more Monday 2 May 2011
Seasoncard holders with 3,500 loyalty points or more** Tuesday 3 May 2011
Seasoncard holders with 3,250 loyalty points or more Wednesday 4 May 2011

** And any Seasoncard holder who is actively registered on the Cup Games Direct scheme for the FA Cup competition, regardless of loyalty point status.

I got mine a little earlier but on the last day of sales whichever it was when restricted view ones, went on sale I was queuing at the ground again this time for my lad with Mrs Moon trying on the phone....she got one when I was a couple of hundred from the front.

By the time I'd got in my car it was SOLD OUT.

There is no guarantee supporters club tickets go just to members. We are a household name. We don't need these clubs.
Many of these clubs have been around for years and no doubt ensuring we sold out away ends when the team on the pitch for many years didn’t warrant it. I’m sure they offer other benefits to the club as well that you’re not aware of.

Some tickets may go wayward, but the vast majority of supporters I’d say are season ticket holders on high points who’d get tickets anyway. For some this also offers a way around the closed shop of ticket points, it doesn’t necessarily mean they’re any less committed.

Oh here chief:

It was different to the semi as you said, but there was a safety net for CS.
Looks like I wasn’t in CS then!
Definitely joined the year after.

I'm pretty sure you used to get 25k for the final but was increased last year to 30500 (not sure why) I expect this us what they mean by extra tickets
Pretty sure it was as low as 23k back in the day. And that was with100k capacity.

Looks like I wasn’t in CS then!
Definitely joined the year after.
I think a lot did, as the club intended.

Made me think this year will be similar, a lot will join next year as they have already raised the price cap from £25 to £35. Sneaky sods.

I suppose its better to buy a fa cup final ticket,then you could always pass it on to a pal IF we did get to CL final and you couldn't afford both.
Aye but you know how it is City is a drug you find hard to give up.

I will probably just blow thw budget now purchased if it happens and bin off a holiday later on on the year (better start being nice to the missus)

The only solution to all this point and scheme chaos,is to revert back to programme tokens glued to voucher sheets and to send them in via post to the ticket office.

Bit optimistic mate. Ticket office can't cope as it is when pretty much everything is done for them. Applying the voucher sheet to the correct supporter would be like some difficult mathematical equation. Probably start blaming the postmen for the inevitable fuck ups.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.