FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

The members of the OSC are blues when the club eventually erode the legacy allocation to them,who do you think will get their allocation those who only fancy the finals or popular games or corporate who’ll pay more for a jolly I was there day out.
What if that allocation went into the general pot for SC holders,cup scheme members etc?

Bit optimistic mate. Ticket office can't cope as it is when pretty much everything is done for them. Applying the voucher sheet to the correct supporter would be like some difficult mathematical equation. Probably start blaming the postmen for the inevitable fuck ups.
It was a 'tongue in cheek' suggestion. :-)

What if that allocation went into the general pot for SC holders,cup scheme members etc?
Do you think that’s going to happen while we’re successful, they are looking to generate as much as possible, cup scheme members will be guaranteed a final ticket and corporate will receive more.

If you suggest it they'd probably go with it. Imagine the increased revenue from everyone buying ten programmes a match! :)
Actually, you could be right, the club would love it. In fact we are probably lucky nobody within the club's business structure can remember such a scheme, or else they'd be sure to try and hoist it upon us, if it meant more revenue. In fact, buying extra programmes would be like the antiquated version of buying platinum!

Do you think that’s going to happen while we’re successful, they are looking to generate as much as possible, cup scheme members will be guaranteed a final ticket and corporate will receive more.
I'll repeat what I said earlier in the thread. A supporters club I know have asked for and received the full allocation. A large portion of those members have decided against going to Wembley for whatever reason. What will happen to those tickets? Btw think the supporters clubs by and large do a cracking job.

I'll repeat what I said earlier in the thread. A supporters club I know have asked for and received the full allocation. A large portion of those members have decided against going to Wembley for whatever reason. What will happen to those tickets? Btw think the supporters clubs by and large do a cracking job.
Obviously I don’t know the branch you’re referring to but I assume if some members have decided against going others will be offered a chance, our branch received what we asked for not that many to be honest as most of us qualify on points, but it will allow us to run a minibus for those who don’t want to stop over.

Obviously I don’t know the branch you’re referring to but I assume if some members have decided against going others will be offered a chance, our branch received what we asked for not that many to be honest as most of us qualify on points, but it will allow us to run a minibus for those who don’t want to stop over.
Ok. So those spare tickets will potentially go to someone on low points, not on cup scheme?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.