FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

They knocked me back too
Season card holders will always get preference over non card holders and correctly so.
The FA cup is the only scheme i'm not in.My choice.Itdoes not matter how many FA cup games i have attended this season.By not joining i will have to wait until my points total becomes eligible for me to purchase a ticket.
My main gripe is that the Edinburgh supporters branch would not take me in as a member so non season ticket holders that have been accepted have a better chance of a ticket than me.
I find it hard to take that the Supporters branch closest to me cannot take me in as a member.

Obviously I don’t know the branch you’re referring to but I assume if some members have decided against going others will be offered a chance, our branch received what we asked for not that many to be honest as most of us qualify on points, but it will allow us to run a minibus for those who don’t want to stop over.
I've been a member of my current osc for a few years and despite being a relative new comer ( some have been there for donkeys) I've more or less got tickets for the away matches I've requested (ive been a ST holder for about 15 years)...however for this cup final I didn't receive the usual "the portal is open for the fa cup final, please submit requests.." email. Nothing. When I enquired about getting a ticket ( I saw chatter on here about various osc getting tickets) I was told I was too late and best to wait for my points window to open and get them through the club
I have no problem with that as joining a osc isn't a golden pass- although it's a directive of the club if you want away tickets- but as another post mentioned way back, there seems to be a lackl of, err, lack of comms around this particular match. Just strikes me as odd, that's all.

Season card holders will always get preference over non card holders and correctly so.
The FA cup is the only scheme i'm not in.My choice.Itdoes not matter how many FA cup games i have attended this season.By not joining i will have to wait until my points total becomes eligible for me to purchase a ticket.
My main gripe is that the Edinburgh supporters branch would not take me in as a member so non season ticket holders that have been accepted have a better chance of a ticket than me.
I find it hard to take that the Supporters branch closest to me cannot take me in as a member.
Have to contacted the OSC for explanation seems very strange.

I don't think they are more worthy, just as I don't think 18 to 24-year olds are more worthy, or corporate, or players' family members, or kids whose parents have a lot of points, or people who are on cup schemes etc.

However, that's how the club have decided to allocate tickets. Personally I have no problem with it as it allows a wider range of fans to be able to attend matches. The majority still go to points but the points system is pretty much a closed shop these days and otherwise it would be just the same people eligible for every away game.
It wouldn't be a closed shop if all away tickets were distributed through the loyalty points scheme.
Instead of selling out our allocation of 60% of available tickets at circa 20000 points (depending on opposition ) it would sell out at circa 10000 points and sometimes less ,allowing a lot more Supporter to go.
But it isn't going to happen.

I've been a member of my current osc for a few years and despite being a relative new comer ( some have been there for donkeys) I've more or less got tickets for the away matches I've requested (ive been a ST holder for about 15 years)...however for this cup final I didn't receive the usual "the portal is open for the fa cup final, please submit requests.." email. Nothing. When I enquired about getting a ticket ( I saw chatter on here about various osc getting tickets) I was told I was too late and best to wait for my points window to open and get them through the club
I have no problem with that as joining a osc isn't a golden pass- although it's a directive of the club if you want away tickets- but as another post mentioned way back, there seems to be a lackl of, err, lack of comms around this particular match. Just strikes me as odd, that's all.
You do well then must be a well supported branch, if you travel a lot did you not put a request in for a final ticket. Sale date wasn’t as well publicised as usual but I think most of us knew when they went on sale.

I have 9,500 but am not on the cup scheme, will I be able to secure a ticket?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.