FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Why is there an allocation to supporters clubs, seemingly nothing to do with individual eligibility? And why are chair people of SC’s allegedly allowed to decide who to allocate tickets to? Seriously I don’t get it, which is why I am ask

I'll repeat what I said earlier in the thread. A supporters club I know have asked for and received the full allocation. A large portion of those members have decided against going to Wembley for whatever reason. What will happen to those tickets? Btw think the supporters clubs by and large do a cracking job.
Why didn't, whoever runs this club ask members to apply to them first? Now this person is going to have to either sell them on or return them to the club. Seems very odd to be honest.

I would have thought by now you had enough pay back for the dark years

You sound like a scouser

If they are season ticket holders no reason to give them a ticket then

you can dress it up how you want pal

the only people who think SC should get 6,000 tickets for this game are the SC
I won’t say what you sound like “pal”

You do well then must be a well supported branch, if you travel a lot did you not put a request in for a final ticket. Sale date wasn’t as well publicised as usual but I think most of us knew when they went on sale.
The admin at the osc is very good which I guess on my part created some apathy by that I mean they would fire off an email whenever the opportunity for members to purchase would arise. In this case, one didn't arrive for whatever reason and I missed out. Tough luck eh!

I've been on hold to the ticket office for 1 hour and 40 minutes to fix the issue with my ticket not downloading to my wallet.
Gone from number 58 to 16.
Tried it from the email and the city app and neither work. I emailed city yesterday who replied in less than 5 minutes to send me a new link and that didn't work either.

Want to get it sorted before the sell out and tell me my ticket is invalid for some bizarre reason and I can't go.

Luckily, I knew it would be a long wait so just put my phone on loud speaker and carried on about my day.

I've been on hold to the ticket office for 1 hour and 40 minutes to fix the issue with my ticket not downloading to my wallet.
Gone from number 58 to 16.
Tried it from the email and the city app and neither work. I emailed city yesterday who replied in less than 5 minutes to send me a new link and that didn't work either.

Want to get it sorted before the sell out and tell me my ticket is invalid for some bizarre reason and I can't go.

Luckily, I knew it would be a long wait so just put my phone on loud speaker and carried on about my day.
Is that all?
2 hours 52 minutes last week trying to rectify their fuck up with Madrid tickets

They are truly atrocious
I hope they’re reading this

A few seasons back.I have my doubts it is run for the benefits of season ticket holders like myself.
I'm not the first to be knocked back so never tried again.

I told you NOT mention my name Benny!!
Joking aside I have no idea how it all works with the SC ticket allocation.
Usually just do my own thing but but for the Wembley games it's good to all sit in same section

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.