FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Anyone been able to download their ticket to their phone yet especially those ones who purchased from the extra allocation?

What flashes? There is nothing to flash.
67bc71956fc2c8fb38f7768c3a2fbed6.jpg

Anyone been able to download their ticket to their phone yet especially those ones who purchased from the extra allocation?
My Mum bought from the additional allocation, and received email confirmation that the purchase had gone through. She's not even received an email with a link to download the ticket yet though, has anyone else experienced the same thing?

I'm currently trying to get through to Supporter Services, but have been on hold for over an hour and still nowhere near the front of the queue. Slowly losing the will to live here.

My Mum bought from the additional allocation, and received email confirmation that the purchase had gone through. She's not even received an email with a link to download the ticket yet though, has anyone else experienced the same thing?

I'm currently trying to get through to Supporter Services, but have been on hold for over an hour and still nowhere near the front of the queue. Slowly losing the will to live here.
Just got the email confirmation of the sale Ric

Nothing else

Checked my ticketing account and shows the 4 tickets but cannot download to wallet as of yet

Reactions: Ric

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.