FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

What are the coaches like the club are using for the final? It's bloody years since I caught a coach for a journey to Wembley, actually 1981 I think.
I went on one with my lad for the semi last year.

We got there at 7:00 (the time the free car park was to open as per the email). It was already open but wasn’t too busy. There were lots of stewards directing.

The managed queue for the coaches wasn’t too long at that stage. We were on our way by 7:30ish. Each coach set off as soon as it was full. All of them had a steward on.

All looked modern - ours had a toilet but no charging point.

Stopped at services once there (and once back).

Parked up in a carpark next to the stadium.

Couldn’t leave anything on the coach as they just filled them up in the same way for the journey back (no queuing system, you just jumped on anyone that had space). Aim for the front ones as they get out first.

I went on one with my lad for the semi last year.

We got there at 7:00 (the time the free car park was to open as per the email). It was already open but wasn’t too busy. There were lots of stewards directing.

The managed queue for the coaches wasn’t too long at that stage. We were on our way by 7:30ish. Each coach set off as soon as it was full. All of them had a steward on.

All looked modern - ours had a toilet but no charging point.

Stopped at services once there (and once back).

Parked up in a carpark next to the stadium.

Couldn’t leave anything on the coach as they just filled them up in the same way for the journey back (no queuing system, you just jumped on anyone that had space). Aim for the front ones as they get out first.

Thanks. I'm surprised they haven't sent more information. I'm allocated a coach and I believe I will be given a wristband and obviously no alcohol but aside from that nothing.

Paper tickets at Wembley were the same for anyone

No different for an adult or a concession

I know this as since 2011 I always bought a concession ticket and compared it to others, exactly the same
Since that 2011 semi, if you’ve been to every Wembley game, you’ve saved yourself £230
£10 off for 23 games is the maths ;)

Not too bad, you can almost purchase a drink and a meal down in that London place now!

Since that 2011 semi, if you’ve been to every Wembley game, you’ve saved yourself £230
£10 off for 23 games is the maths ;)

Not too bad, you can almost purchase a drink and a meal down in that London place now!
League Cup is half price

Does anyone know if you can leave bags on the official coaches? Or if they have power sockets/USB charging points?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.