FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

You can’t
Yes one of the lads has just rung me and he has tried to download his 3 all have that message on.
Would appear to be a system fault.
I’ve just tried to add ours to Apple wallet and it’s saying the same as everyone else’s still can’t get it right with theses mobile tickets bring back normal tickets like the good old days

Does anyone have a spare ticket? I really want to watch the game but couldn’t get the ticket.

My lad’s grassroot club got 2 £70 tickets in a ballot (in the City end). does anyone know how many tickets are allocated to ballots? Just curious.

I bought a train ticket for Friday, returning Sunday. That was before it was announced that Friday would also be a strike day. So I‘m now travelling down by Megabus.

If it turns out that my train is one of the few that runs, does that prevent me from claiming a refund ? The Megabus sets off before the train so I can’t take the risk of going to the train station first and then onto the bus station if the train doesn’t run.

And if my return train runs how much can I claim back ? The full amount ? 50%?, the price of a single ticket?

I bought a train ticket for Friday, returning Sunday. That was before it was announced that Friday would also be a strike day. So I‘m now travelling down by Megabus.

If it turns out that my train is one of the few that runs, does that prevent me from claiming a refund ? The Megabus sets off before the train so I can’t take the risk of going to the train station first and then onto the bus station if the train doesn’t run.

And if my return train runs how much can I claim back ? The full amount ? 50%?, the price of a single ticket?
I think you can just get on any train to London on Friday as it's a strike day. You'll be able to claim a full refund on the train if you decide to go on the Megabus both ways though.

You can refund most unused train tickets without giving a reason at any time. Under normal circumstances, minus an admin fee. Usually £10.

During disruption they will virtually always waive the admin fee and include advance tickets, that aren’t normally refundable in that. It won’t matter if by chance you were booked on one of the few that actually did run.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.