FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Thoughts on trying to jib into Wembley?

I’m going with, tricky.

09f6414bf9a3c5e85fcddbfb0c03b197.jpg

ONE member of staff is manually handling each branch order, one at a time. But don't worry she's working late tonight, so all good folks, nothing to see here. ONE member of staff to fulfil ALL branch orders. Pathetic really, kick off in 50-odd hours, no tickets distributed and the mantra from KP, is don't PANIC.

But, Coldplay went well I hear.
There is now an IT issue affecting the branches that have not received their tickets and Kevs email the other day was out or order curious to know how many branches still waiting for tickets and the back up plan and Kev not to be emailed it's your job mate if not happy there is the door let a younger man do the job. Any branches not received tickets yet????

There is now an IT issue affecting the branches that have not received their tickets and Kevs email the other day was out or order curious to know how many branches still waiting for tickets and the back up plan and Kev not to be emailed it's your job mate if not happy there is the door let a younger man do the job. Any branches not received tickets yet????
I’am already in the smog and we still haven’t received ours. Hopefully they rock up tomorrow

Thoughts on trying to jib into Wembley?
Not circulated to our members yet?!

Plenty as I understand it. Nothing received for Harrogate.

City have slashed their support to the OSC for ticketing. Pretty poor IMHO

We received ours days ago but are incorrect waiting for system to be de-bugged and re-sent. Not good, people panicking, but its not a Kevins fault.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.