FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Hi all, can anyone advise.
I always do print at home for my league games as a season ticket holder, my ticket for the final is in my account and also in my wallet on my phone but can I print them off rather than use the phone on the day ??
Thanks

Hi all, can anyone advise.
I always do print at home for my league games as a season ticket holder, my ticket for the final is in my account and also in my wallet on my phone but can I print them off rather than use the phone on the day ??
Thanks
You should of requested PAH tickets when purchasing. I guess you can phone up city and request PAH. I printed at home within 5 mins of purchasing. CTID

Are people really that sad to start trouble at service stations with rival fans? I can’t believe they have split them.

Are people really that sad to start trouble at service stations with rival fans? I can’t believe they have split them.
Media hype mate, they're desperate for aggro. My mate who went from Chesterfield to the 2011 semi said the services he stopped at was full of blues, not many rags at all

Personally didn’t see any. Neither at the charity shield in 2012.

But it’s a shame they have to do that. I still don’t understand the mentality of some. Kids will be present that’s the most damaging thing!
It was handbags at dawn going down there but coming back was a lot worse. I had youngsters with me at the time, not good. Didn’t stop them demanding 12 Krispy Kreme donuts though………. I paid, unlike others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.