FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I do think the dark arts, ie the ref, linesmen and VAR will come into play today. Tierney shows a bias to them, Coote the same on VAR I am new to the forum- been browsing for years, so don't know/not rech savvy enough how to insert links/copy text but have a look at yesterday's footballisfixed.blog. The piece is specifically about the final.

Also mentions Utd will be doing a Dippers, possibly all suddenly got 'asthma' so will enhance performance. So Rashford likely to be faster than Red Rum. Also claims Ten Hag and some of the players deliberately threw the semi with Sevilla to avoid a game 3 days before this match. I know folk have differing views and jury out on this footballisfixed blog guy, but a fair bit of what he has written and alleged in the past seems to have been true.
Also claims a few of our guys ( who have a particular agent may not play up to standard. Hmmm not sure on that one, however).

So no matter we are the better team, the establishment, betting crooks and youshited want a red win.

We rarely get anything positive from refs so unless we have clear goals that can't be pulled back 50 moves....

For those reasons have stopped being nervous, just feel like we will be shafted. been a long week....

I do hope he is completely wrong and we shaft them but I won't hold my breath!!
Eh, ok. David Icke is that you??

Too nervous right now, just toooo nervous :(
We should WIN this game there is no alternative!!

They know we are better and they should come out like in Real Madrid home game playing like playstation with full force and constant movement, if this happens I'm optimistic. I'm a bit afraid of a TenHag trick that will stop us but this is normal I always think something will happen and we will lose.

Football and logic wants City to win because we deserve it more(because of the football we played) but football is a tricky game so we will suffer till the end.

I would go with:

.............Ortega............
.......Walker....Dias....Ake.......
...KDB....Stones....Rodri....Gundogun....
...Foden.....Haaland.....Grealish....
I wouldn’t pick Foden over Bernardo. I wouldnt pick many players over Bernardo. I think if Foden is to get a start it would be because Pep wants to stretch their defence and wants Foden out wide on the left. But that would be unlucky for Grealish

I wouldn’t pick Foden over Bernardo. I wouldnt pick many players over Bernardo. I think if Foden is to get a start it would be because Pep wants to stretch their defence and wants Foden out wide on the left. But that would be unlucky for Grealish

It's because Foden in last games seems really on fire! And against Utd he plays always good.
I could live with Silva of course too but for this specific game I prefer Phil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.