FA Cup Final | What time are you setting off and from where?

Anyone else heard rumours about just stop oil making trouble tomorrow?
They ran onto the Twickenham pitch at the rugby union grand final last weekend and one of the players picked one of them up and slung him off the pitch.

Took me six hours from Preston to near Oxford. Terrible traffic and roadworks. Went by the M40 and didn’t see a single Rag. Blues at every service station and this is their route!
I went that way n’all. M6>M40>A40… it was carnage, I’d say the worst car journey I’ve ever done for traffic.

But only saw Blues and only Blues in my hotel so far n’all.

Holed up in my hotel now, five minutes' walk from St Pancras station. Looking forward to heading out to Wealdstone in the morning. Might try to locate a watering hole nearby later on for a lime cordial or two.

Try Mabel’s. South of the Euston Rd. Seemed to be City friendly when I was there. Fairly pleasant pub anyway.

Holed up in my hotel now, five minutes' walk from St Pancras station. Looking forward to heading out to Wealdstone in the morning. Might try to locate a watering hole nearby later on for a lime cordial or two.
The Lucas Arms is a good shout, traditional small pub and reasonable prices.

Heads up blues set off sharpish tomorrow as just on last train to Euston from wolves. My short journey in car from wigan to Wolverhampton took in excess of 3 1/2 hours and can’t see it being much better tomorrow. Don’t want any blues missing the fun!3

Anyone drinking in and around Stanmore tomorrow?
Was thinking of getting the train from there or Kingsbury, last time I was At Stanmore for the liverpool final the last pub shut in Stanmore for good so we got the next stop to Kingsbury for a pint ,some Irish bar

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.