FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
paulchapo said:
The club are never going to get enough tickets for our fanbase for any final,even a league cup final we may get 35k tickets and we average 45k fans for home games when you take the away fans out of the mix.

I guess they have to do something and whatever decision they make won't be fair for everybody.As i have previously stated i missed out on the Stoke final while ANYONE on the cup scheme,regardless of points could buy a ticket.After over 40 years of supporting us was i happy?Of course not but it mattered not a jot to anyone at the club,i didn't get a ticket.

Also as previously stated i think the club missed out on not having some system in place to gauge loyalty and reward it in our 35 dark years.Sticking with them then was loyalty,anyone can be loyal now we have a decent side,some money and are winning things.

That is now gone though and we have to put up with what we are left with and try our hardest to ensure we meet criteria for tickets for the big games,like it or not.
Cup scheme wasn't used in the selling criteria for the Stoke match until near the end it was based on loyalty points

Gingers Dad said:
paulchapo said:
The club are never going to get enough tickets for our fanbase for any final,even a league cup final we may get 35k tickets and we average 45k fans for home games when you take the away fans out of the mix.

I guess they have to do something and whatever decision they make won't be fair for everybody.As i have previously stated i missed out on the Stoke final while ANYONE on the cup scheme,regardless of points could buy a ticket.After over 40 years of supporting us was i happy?Of course not but it mattered not a jot to anyone at the club,i didn't get a ticket.

Also as previously stated i think the club missed out on not having some system in place to gauge loyalty and reward it in our 35 dark years.Sticking with them then was loyalty,anyone can be loyal now we have a decent side,some money and are winning things.

That is now gone though and we have to put up with what we are left with and try our hardest to ensure we meet criteria for tickets for the big games,like it or not.
Cup scheme wasn't used in the selling criteria for the Stoke match until near the end it was based on loyalty points

Yes i agree but as the points total was getting near my total at the time they threw the joker into the mix by saying ANYONE on the cup scheme could buy a ticket regardless of points and that ended that!

I hear that the match is going to be screened live in the city square at a cost of £5 per adult . But It's harder and further for me to travel than wembley so if anyone as a spare ticket please p m me .

The match is free to watch on ITV though i suppose you want the atmosphere of being with fellow fans to watch it?

paulchapo said:
Skashion said:
If you've had a season card for six years, you must have accumulated a fairly decent amount of points. In which case you'll probably get one anyway.

6 years on a season card without any extra games or schemes would only be about 1200 points tops.
Been talkin points all day six years would be 1000 starter points and 190 x6 1140 total 2140 by going to home league games only

paulchapo said:
It's been a while for me,so a new seasoncard holder gets 1000 points straight away?
Their you go thats a 100 games you thought you must have been to but havent "! Not so loyal now .pmsl

bluefor46 said:
I hear that the match is going to be screened live in the city square at a cost of £5 per adult . But It's harder and further for me to travel than wembley so if anyone as a spare ticket please p m me .
Do you need to be on the cup scheme

robinhood CITY said:
bluefor46 said:
Do you need to be on the cup scheme
No just the money for old rope scheme !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.