FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
paulchapo said:
valleyjohn said:
It is a joke that the cup scheme is the deciding factor for tickets.6500 points and waiting.

You have my sympathy mate it happened to me against Stoke and i dipped out!Somebody with zero points on the cup scheme could buy a ticket,which they duly did and me sitting on points was out in the cold.

I guess if cup scheme members don't get first dibs[and to begin with you still need the points] then no one will bother paying the extra anymore,rendering it useless.
could you explain to me what extra anyone has had to pay?

Yes i think,though it seems a long time ago now,i paid extra to be on the cup scheme....or was it they just automatically deducted every home FA cup ticket from my account,or both?

squirtyflower said:
paulchapo said:
Yes i think,though it seems a long time ago now,i paid extra to be on the cup scheme.
the cup scheme is free to join, and has been for as long as i can remember

You may be right,i remember the guy asking if i wanted to be on the cup scheme when i renewed my season ticket and i just said yes,put me down for the lot.I missed out against Stoke so i wasn't taking the chance again,although it of course didn't guarantee me a ticket,but i have more chance on it than off it.

Been offered a Club Wembley ticket for £200, but have a possible chance of getting a 'City' ticket.

Thinking of getting one as a fall back position.

What do you think the chances of offloading the Club Wembley ticket if I do manage to get a 'City' ticket?

jimbo101 said:
Been offered a Club Wembley ticket for £200, but have a possible chance of getting a 'City' ticket.

What do you think the chances of offloading the Club Wembley ticket if I do manage to get a 'City' ticket?

We have 36k season tickets alone and are getting only 25k tickets,i am sure someone will snap your hand off!

paulchapo said:
jimbo101 said:

We have 36k season tickets alone and are getting only 25k tickets,i am sure someone will snap your hand off!

Without doubt this.

Hi all, flights and accomodation paid for, I am coming from Adelaide Australia with my nephew and require 2 tickets. Has any1 used getinthematch.com before? I saw a post on here back in 2011 where some1 was askiin the same question!. I called the number on the website and spoke to a Danny. Would appreciate any info on this website and how safe it is to use. Danny had no trouble with a meet for a ticket/cash exchange. Thanks Stu. ctid..

My tickets in the Wigan end are confirmed
If I somehow get two via City I will sell these two.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:22 am --<br /><br />My tickets in the Wigan end are confirmed
If I somehow get two via City I will sell these two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.