FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorted, took a while on the phone (1hr 20) but wanted to be specific in exactly where we were due to superstition and meeting/travelling with others who had targeted an area. 136 row 9. Now to start training for the drinking marathon that a 7:30am Mcr departure inevitably brings. Good luck to all those Blue's still buying.

jonmcfc said:
cbeebies is poo said:
yea i know i have to ring... pain in the arse.. wish they would put it on the site to let people know... still dont know why this cant all be done on line. They got a man on the moon ( so they tell us) just cant get tickets on line if you have a kid that goes to all the games ;)

Just phoned wigan for two mates who go on coach but not being on cup scheme wouldnt get ticket.managed too get 2 seats £65 + £2 postage for half way line block 523 row 40. I was on phone 4 mins.I think there will be a lot of blues doing it.

how does that work. thought you needed purchase history for Wigan ?????

Bell-Lee-Summerbee said:
Got tickets Friday morning and had confirmation e mail. Just noticed that money has not yet come out of bank account. Thought this was normally straight away. Anybody confirm if this is the same for them or if I need to start worrying?
Snap and bought mine on Friday. Relax and enjoy. I hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.