FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
squirtyflower said:
Looks like we have the quadrant in the south east corner which is the additional allocation for Wigan that was put to one side

City must now have that allocation which means a lot more tickets for blues
Yep, 30k tickets which means plenty for non-cup schemers. Should go down to 4/5k at least shouldn't it? (got mine this morning, wish I'd waited a bit now!)

ScreenShot2013-04-29at170734.png

Just had a look at the online plan and there are definitely extra blocks now on sale in the £115 & £85 category. Some of the £115 tickets go over quite a long way into the Wigan end, so I think the comments above must be right. We must have received an additional allocation from Wigan's 4k that was held back, although there's no confirmation of this as yet.

In addition to the blocks in the East Stand there are also some very central blocks right on the half way line that I had assumed had gone to sponsors or players etc because these are the very best seats in the ground (apart from Club Wembley)

Those seasoncard holders who have been anxiously waiting wondering if they were going to get a ticket are going to be very happy.

Marvin said:
We must have received an additional allocation from Wigan's 4k that was held back, although there's no confirmation of this as yet.

Yeah I think you're right. Wigan have practically sold out of the initial and additional allocation of £64 and £45 tickets.

I don't think the £85 ones are selling as well in the Wigan end, low rows with poor views are the seats remaining.

my dad asked at the ticket office after the match saturday when tickets are on sale for none CS, was told thursday, theres going to be plenty left are the points will 'probably' start higher up than the semi

It'sABlueWorld said:
Marvin said:
We must have received an additional allocation from Wigan's 4k that was held back, although there's no confirmation of this as yet.

Yeah I think you're right. Wigan have practically sold out of the initial and additional allocation of £64 and £45 tickets.

I don't think the £85 ones are selling as well in the Wigan end, low rows with poor views are the seats remaining.
We don't seem to have got any extra blocks in the £65 and £45 category.

I wonder why neither club has said anything about this. Might not bother Wigan fans as long as they still have tickets for sale, but it will certainly be very good news for a lot of City fans who would have assumed they weren't going.

Just looked at it again. We've also got tickets going right round to 115 in the lower tier which is almost behind your goal. I don't know how that will work with segregation. Maybe it's safe to do that because there'll be Club Wembley in between City in Tier one and Wigan in Tier 3.

I can't see us selling all that largely because these seats are in the £115 and £85 category

Do you reckon we'll sell the £115 and £85 tickets?

Would look great at Wembley but that's a lot of money. I can understand the Wigan fans not taking them up

I'd have waited and bought in the blocks over the half way line if I knew they were going to become available. Can't complain though can we.

Well I'm eligible tomorrow and may get an £85 ticket... £115 is too expensive though I think for me.

Why hasn't the club released information on the allocation increase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.