Fabian Delph linked in Mirror (Merged)

Re: Fabian Delph linked in Mirror

tolmie's hairdoo said:
vans0531 said:
Hey Tolmie !

Delph deal is DONE ....?

In the respect that City and Leeds have an agreement. The player has also said happy in terms of finances, wanting answers to questions.

I'm not going to fall into the SpursMad trap, of trying to deliver on answers I don't have. Deals are deals. Kaka was done, Terry was done.

People have the choice to allow things to run at own pace, or try and trip others.

All those people who abused me yesterday, only a couple had the decency to apologise.

All citing the MEN and family and friends members close to Delph.
I will admit, altough i didn't comment regarding your post when i read it i did think "bullllllsh*t!".
Appears i was wrong! Good info :)!

Hey Tolmie !

you don't anything heard about Rasmus Elm?

WeAllLoveLeeds said:
to be fair 10million is pocket money to your arab chaps, so even if delph does turn out to be crap (which i dont think he will) it wont really matter to you financially. this lad is THE BEST young english prospect at the minute, and i think if he gets the right training and competetive matches he will be fookin awesome. spurs, villa, everton, newcastle all think he is gonna be great and i think SCUM have even made an offer. you wont be dissappointed with this lad and we wont be dissappointed with 10 mill. good deal for both especially if he comes back on loan for the season.

'kin well put for a leeds fan!

Regardless of how much money AUDG have got, they won't spend it unneccessarily. Probably not that much of a gamble anyway, as even if he turns out only to be a half-decent midfielder these days we will see a return of more than 10 mill. Therefore worth a punt , esp if they are dubious about Johhno's chances.

midfield option...

id like us to get delph although its looking a little vague now, i still hope it happens but thought things would have moved along today?

if not what about diarra at real madrid, if they sign alonso is he still going to get a place in the side with all the midfield players they have at there disposal? could it be worth re-visiting?

Re: midfield option...

tin_hat_2_mid.jpg

Credit to you TH there are some right fuckin dick ed's on here.

bluebean said:
id like us to get delph although its looking a little vague now, i still hope it happens but thought things would have moved along today?

if not what about diarra at real madrid, if they sign alonso is he still going to get a place in the side with all the midfield players they have at there disposal? could it be worth re-visiting?
how do you know they havent?

Paulmcfc2703 said:
bluebean said:

how do you know they havent?

i meant we've heard nothing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.